What did you do to your TJ today?

Wow beautiful Brick work! I am a Bricklayer by trade and seldom do you get to show your true skill like this. :)

How expensive is it to brick small jobs? My house is not 100% brick, only 80%. There’s one large area I’d like bricked (it’s where a bathtub is). I’m imagine it to be a $3-5k job but I’m afraid I’ll have a hard time getting someone to do it.

IMG_9403.jpgIMG_9404.jpg

Installed the Fishbone Off Road Pirahna rear bumper.
The installation definitely requires two people due to the weight of the bumper.
The only problems I had were to fish the bolts and reinforcement brackets into the cross brace.

• USA Proud
Reactions: CharlesHS
The inboard one on the passengers side is doable without disturbing the gas tank; the passenger side requires you unbolting the factory skid plate and tipping the gas tank down ward a few inches.

Ordered this:
View attachment 245253
to bolt to the concrete footer in my garage to give me an anchor point to be able to spool line onto my winch in my driveway. Complete overkill, but the cheapest thing available BY FAR that could do the job - $25/shipped mil surplus. Sometimes Tony Beets is right!
Must have a long driveway. I just hooked up to my Tacoma and pulled the jeep in along the side of the residential street in my neighborhood. People in my neighborhood were a little perplexed by it which made it more enjoyable.

Must have a long driveway. I just hooked up to my Tacoma and pulled the jeep in along the side of the residential street in my neighborhood. People in my neighborhood were a little perplexed by it which made it more enjoyable.
Its longer than some, but I wouldn't call it long. I can get about 45 feet from the back wall of the garage to the front end of my Jeep and not have the Jeep hanging out into the street. Using a snatch block gives me 90 feet - more than enough! It even has a slight upward slope to help with tensioning.

Its longer than some, but I wouldn't call it long. I can get about 45 feet from the back wall of the garage to the front end of my Jeep and not have the Jeep hanging out into the street. Using a snatch block gives me 90 feet - more than enough! It even has a slight upward slope to help with tensioning.
I need to get a snatch block, might be able to do the same thing in my driveway.

Reactions: Zorba