What did you do to your TJ today?

Please let me know what you end up doing with the seam where the two tubs come together. I can’t get a straight answer from genright on how it turns out.
OK I will try my best it is at a shop in Birmingham and I’m not sure I want some of those details but I can certainly see where you’re coming from

Last edited:
Rearranged my storage unit, and then changed the oil/filter and greased the zeros in the front end. I was contemplating hitting up the car wash, but I think I’m going to save that for tomorrow. Currently doing a little bit of soldering for the spot light wiring harness. probably gonna install them either tomorrow, or some time this weekend.

Reactions: John Cooper
Me too Bro-they ve got the belly set up for arms , atlas is ordered, super duty axles are located, it will be 3-4 months at this rate with atlas behind then dial in after that
If you want when it starts coming together I’ll PM you - you probably can help me make some decisions -

Reactions: John Cooper
The usual? Tons, 40s and coilovers?
Yes it already had coil overs on the front and they are dropping those down a little bit and doing 2.5’s on the back

I sold the running gear that was under it So basically I ended up getting a really good platform with a very well integrated V8 so I decided to go ahead and take a shot at it knowing this is probably the only time in my life that I’ll ever attempt anything like this.

I really should’ve just stretched a little bit and it may not be too late to decide to do that if these guys don’t hurry up and give me some feedback on parts

Changed the rear diff oil. no leaks from the lube locker in the front from last night, so trying it out in the rear too. oil wasn't as clean as the front, a little more of a brown hue to but still green. very little debris on the drain plug magnet too (y) being that the lube locker is reusable ill be changing it more often thats for sure.
4A2D996C-86B0-4995-85A0-A12098FC1FDD.jpeg

Last edited: