What did you do to your TJ today?

Edit: Referring to @macleanflood's post above.

You are worried about the toe, and your steering issues are being caused by that dropped pitman arm. Without a corresponding dropped frame side track bar bracket, you have bump steer. No question.

Find a used stock pitman arm and get that corrected first. That will make a bigger difference than anything else you do.

Last edited:
I began killing two birds with one stone. I broke my second OEM fog light mount and I was also looking for some better (better than the POS 3/4" lights that come with the Genright kit) turn signal visability. I have some Trucklite 3/4" lights that I haven't installed yet but after breaking the OEM fog mount I bought some combo fog/turn signal lights. They're only mocked up so no report on effectiveness yet.
View attachment 308834

You seem to have enough space for the JK ones in the grill, no? I think they'll look good on your setup.

You seem to have enough space for the JK ones in the grill, no? I think they'll look good on your setup.
That was an option but I thought I'd try something different. After breaking another plastic mount on the OEM fog light, I replaced them with the smaller fog/turn combo lights.

@Hog and I went halvers on 4 Vision x lights, I paid for half , then I paid for the other 2 🧐😀😀😀.....they really aren’t close to being fog lights, but neither were my stock ones you could not tell were on.

He beats all I’ve ever seen at finding good buys. I’ve been spending money like a drunk sailor since we met.

CF276F48-80E5-4DC2-B63F-BC2D01AC91C1.jpeg

Lights off
4064F486-E30F-4BE9-AB4A-2EA0B1BF4A10.jpeg

Lights on
9B3266E1-6F04-46D0-93B4-B77AE2C4DBA9.jpeg

Edit: Referring to @macleanflood's post above.

You are worried about the toe, and your steering issues are being caused by that dropped pitman arm. Without a corresponding dropped frame side track bar bracket, you have bump steer. No question.

Find a used stock pitman arm and get that corrected first. That will make a bigger difference than anything else you do.
And verify that both axles are centered.

You have nice Jeeps already. My wife wants one and refuses to learn to drive a manual. She lied to me. Go figure. ;)
Man im suffering more than Elizabeth Taylor. My wife is so unreasonable that I can only have 2 and my Genright TJ to Lj kit isn’t here yet. Now I’m all sad.. It makes a tear run down my leg.

Man im suffering more than Elizabeth Taylor. My wife is so unreasonable that I can only have 2 and my Genright TJ to Lj kit isn’t here yet.

Wait - who wears the pants in your family, Andy???

Now I’m all sad.. It makes a tear run down my leg.

Oh, now I get it....

:)