What did you do to your TJ today?

How do you find the arm rest pad? It always looked to me to be too short because I sit with the seat all the way rearward.
Update. Just sitting in the shop in driving position I find the armrest to be perfect. Moved the seat all the way back and it's still fine with my elbow behind the rest. Height is just right. YMMV (whatever the hell that means 😃)
I think they look good for a stock replacement when running wider than stock tires.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ and L J
I finally did it, put the top down after work and drove home like this.. Was the first time putting it down and back up again, but it was a very strange feeling driving without a roof, can't wait to do the same with the doors too; more so, I can't wait to take my partner around in my Jeep with the top down and doors off lol

Was also the first time I've been able to actually use my rear view mirror due to not being able to see crap through my rear vinyl window.

IMG_20220519_144001.jpg

IMG_20220519_144015.jpg

I finally did it, put the top down after work and drove home like this.. Was the first time putting it down and back up again, but it was a very strange feeling driving without a roof, can't wait to do the same with the doors too; more so, I can't wait to take my partner around in my Jeep with the top down and doors off lol

Was also the first time I've been able to actually use my rear view mirror due to not being able to see crap through my rear vinyl window.

View attachment 331611

View attachment 331612
Welcome to the convertible lifestyle!

What I really enjoy is summer night cruising with the top down. Being able to look up and see the stars is pretty cool.

Doors off adds another level to the excitement!!

Now you need to hit the beach!

Welcome to the convertible lifestyle!

What I really enjoy is summer night cruising with the top down. Being able to look up and see the stars is pretty cool.

Doors off adds another level to the excitement!!

Now you need to hit the beach!
Norfolk's beach it is then as I ain't paying for Virginia Beach parking, especially not with the price of fuel these days lol

These things were not done today, but all in the past few weeks: regear to 4.10, LSD installed in rear, new 3" springs, steering stabilizer, Metal Cloak control arms, alignment, charged A/C, put rooftop tent and awning back on, installed LED domelights and gave it its annual bath. It is now ready to go into the woods this weekend.