What did you do to your TJ today?

The one above it actually means more to me, but I'm also a Jeep noob so lack street cred... :LOL:

And how much is Red McCombs paying you for all the free advertising they get here? :ROFLMAO:

Red is dead. His grandson seems to be running the show, now. It is primarily a Ford dealership, although today he has 32 used Jeep vehicles on the lot, no TJs. He was quite the local personality and gave a way a lot of his loot to local schools, parks, etc. He owned the SA Spurs for a few years, as well as the Denver Nuggets and Minn Vikings. https://www.texastribune.org/2023/02/20/red-mccombs-texas-dies/

Didn't do much just making things look pretty here and there
Like the characters on the intake 😁

Don't worry about the scuffs I gotta sand it down for clear anyways 🙄
After clear i'll start laying down gold thermal tape under the manifold 😁
20231201_170541.jpg

Reactions: RINC and tr21triton
Even the “CHUNYANG” part? :ROFLMAO:

Yes....Even the "CHUYANG"........even that
I knew i was gonna get shit on for that but i also dont wanna hear the possibilty of "wHy DidNt yOu SaNdOuT alL tHeE lEtTerS iNcLuDiNg tHeE CHUYANG"
cant make no one happy damn it Hehe i like that, keeps me happy 😉

I really wanted to ground it down but i dont wanna deal with making it look like nothing was there as far as making it look like cast and not make it look like someone went in with a grinder and paint.....after all i was only supposed to replace a part which it lead to all this mess, So doing all that is above my paygrade 😆 as far as the intake stuff goes

Does anyone else have an irrational fear of dropping a tool across the battery terminals and having the Jeep blow up as a result?

No i just don't do that cause i am perfect and everything goes to plan and nothing ever fails 😉....
Yeah no i fear that sometimes but i just proceed with caution ! I have shorted my jeep out a bit, Happened when i was doing donuts at Bridgeport no swaybar and i forgot my battery didnt have a tiedown and WHAM arc'd out on my fender, a can of Pb Blaster i had has since solved my problem by spacing the battery out 😆......from that my Jeep's dash lights dim/flicker for a sec here and there when i drive 😅

Didn't do much just making things look pretty here and there
Like the characters on the intake 😁

Don't worry about the scuffs I gotta sand it down for clear anyways 🙄
After clear i'll start laying down gold thermal tape under the manifold 😁
View attachment 478671

Frieburger needs to make a 6cyl firing order shirt.

Frieburger needs to make a 6cyl firing order shirt.

Amen
Yeah he only has the 4-7 swap shirts
i know he is a bit of a Tj guy himself so i ask myself that question but i guess there ain't enough demand for that 🤷🏽‍♂️

Reactions: RINC
You know your history Grasshopper.

Yeah i may be 19 but i sorta grewup with hotrod magazine and that sort of stuff :D
Mainly cause i snatched the magazines and Cd's every now and then from my buddies dad 😆 I returned them of course but yeah, Good times
Nowdays you gotta pay to see the stuff on your phone now 🙄 in which i don't\

Edit- i didn't grow up with hotrod magazine but rather i grew up seeing that stuff !

Currently installing the DEI Fuel Rail shield. Started this project at around 3 hours ago... about 3 minutes in, broke a CCV elbow... so it turned into a valve cover removal and gasket change. Plus new CCV elbows. Also broke the injector wiring cover, so that's cool. I'll be ordering the billet one, I guess. Finally getting started on the *original* project now. Yeehaw!

image.jpg

Currently installing the DEI Fuel Rail shield. Started this project at around 3 hours ago... about 3 minutes in, broke a CCV elbow... so it turned into a valve cover removal and gasket change. Plus new CCV elbows. Also broke the injector wiring cover, so that's cool. I'll be ordering the billet one, I guess. Finally getting started on the *original* project now. Yeehaw!

View attachment 478761

what billet part are you referring too ? And what brand is it ?

The injector wiring harness cover. Maybe just engine harness cover. Idk. It looks neat though! Mine is shattered and I don't see the point in putting another plastic one on.

NCM Billet EFI wiring cover

Ooooo thats pretty
sadly i dont think i can use none of that since im gonna be running ARP head studs 🙄
i'll find a way !