What did you do to your TJ today?

Those are the same ones I have on my rear sway bar.
Perfect...I have Moogs on the front and happy with them...I just need to remember to grease them up before I install them, I forgot to do that on the front sway bar , nothing like doing a job twice. :rolleyes:
Found some new headlight brackets too on Amazon, so If I cant fix mine then I'm shelling for a pair of those too

Reactions: MountaineerTom
Finished up my hand throttle. Took a couple of tries to get the tension on the cable right. First it was too loose, then the engine revved when I put it in 4th gear. Just right now.

View attachment 107285

I knew I wanted a hand throttle for offloading, but it looks cool as hell too. Digging the old style TC shifter too. Thats on my Mod list as well.

Nice! Looks like there might be hope to get some scratches out of mine, based on your before and after. Did you do the work yourself or farm it out?

Paid someone to do it I don’t have the skills to do that at all, unfortunately there was some clear coat failing on the hood, but the rest of the Jeep looks great.

Reactions: JeepZilla380
I'm very happy with the TC shift handle. It is so much more natural to shift into 4Hi. N and 4Lo are still an adventure at times. I do not have a cable shifter mechanism.

Adventures in shifting! I upgraded to the Savvy cable shifter when I installed my lift a year or so ago and man, shifts like butter now. Highly recommend it when you funds allow!

I think they are actually wrapped. Look at the bottom door side hinge screws.

It looks good though.

I bought the half doors originally green. I was quoted $800 to have them painted and no guarantee it would match the body paint. So I had a local guy wrap them for $300. Other than some slight wrinkles around the hinge I would have no idea this wasn't painted. It looks awesome.

Reactions: MountaineerTom
Adventures in shifting! I upgraded to the Savvy cable shifter when I installed my lift a year or so ago and man, shifts like butter now. Highly recommend it when you funds allow!
I'm assuming when I do a BL I will find the "need" for a cable shifter but for right now I have to say the handle was an improvement.

Reactions: JeepZilla380
I removed the OEM side steps. They are remarkably light.

I slightly tweaked one off-roading over the weekend. And, I have some rock sliders already sitting in the garage just waiting to be installed. So now I’m one step closer. :)

1B4220FE-B7C3-4C40-9D8F-99EAACFEFC44.jpeg

37DE2651-5CA7-4928-86ED-98F311C7F7F7.jpeg

Perfect...I have Moogs on the front and happy with them...I just need to remember to grease them up before I install them, I forgot to do that on the front sway bar , nothing like doing a job twice. :rolleyes:
Found some new headlight brackets too on Amazon, so If I cant fix mine then I'm shelling for a pair of those too

Same here on the fronts. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Ordered a couple upstream O2 sensors, an inner shift boot to quit cooking my leg, and a blue sea USB charger. Hopefully making the trip to tahoe at the end of the month a little nicer without dropping a ton of cash.

I'm really hoping the inner shift boot helps with the cooked leg syndrome. Towels are working on the passenger floor for insulation for now but I don't want anything under the pedals. Maybe in a month or two I'll get a bed tred for it.

It was really hard not to order a leather shift boot and white shift knob for it at the same time but that would've been another $100 that I just couldn't see spending right now. ***Channeling inner Dave Ramsey***

That lift needs to hurry and get it's @ss over here!
View attachment 105837
And it is on the way! Thanks to Morris4x4 it is scheduled to arrive Friday. Great customer service over the phone to get two day shipping(made the wallet cry but not as much as Quadratec was gonna). Leaving Sunday for Colorado along with my cousin's YJ.