What did you do to your TJ today?

RICE ??

648DCCA5-32E1-4292-BB58-B23CA3BA571E.jpeg

RICE.
But hey, it's your jeep. You have to live w/ it.
Not really sure what your point is here with the RICE thing
but in honesty i really don't care either. The JVC is there for blue tooth phone and high speed charging/usb
the yellow is PO's thing.. it does breakup the whole black dash thing however and its
growing on me same as the solar color in general but to each there own..

Last edited:
I had all 8 control arms replaced with adjustable heavy duty. Man it made a huge difference in the stability of the Jeep. Now if I could just get a tire guy who can actually balance a 35 inch tire, I hear he's known as the Unicorn.
I've never had a problem getting 35s balanced from the small tire shops. They actually take their time to get it right. Close enough ISN'T with 35s. I had the tires on my Rubicon road force balanced.

Reactions: Apparition
Might do that. It's not too bad to drag around the garage. Floor is nice and smooth. Next I want to build a bench with a vise. Tired of sitting on the floor to beat on stuff. Planning to learn how to install gears, cause I am stubborn and would rather spend money on tools and learn than pay labor. Plus I have a couple buddies who need gears too that will help me with specialty tool costs.
HF has casters that not on if you go that route. A couple locking and a couple free wheeling work great.

The JVC is there for blue tooth phone and high speed charging/usb
the yellow is PO's thing.. it does breakup the whole black dash thing however and its
growing on me same as the solar color in general but to each there own..

I think it looks good.

Mine is Pioneer. The yellow was my choice. It is part of a plan involving hydro dipping that is proving to have bit of learning curve but definitely still in the works.

This is early attempt that had to be taken back to yellow.

EBF786C5-F4A9-47D9-A91C-7E61625554F0.jpeg

I think it looks good.

Mine is Pioneer. The yellow was my choice. It is part of a plan involving hydro dipping that is proving to have bit of learning curve but definitely still in the works.

This is early attempt that had to be taken back to yellow.

View attachment 186432
Looks good to me

Reactions: 2001slvrstntj
Didn’t cover well. Are spots where pattern stretched and number of bubbles. Damn YouTube videos make it look so easy. Gonna try starting with small pieces with less curves and openings. Build up to something like this.