What did you do to your TJ today?

Winter is coming so it's time to put on the mud flaps. New tires are on the way. Just waiting for the wheels to be powder coated.

22-10-29 2.JPG

Reactions: Irun and Kiwi TJ
Another piece of the puzzle to making the Big 7 wire kit for my TJ . I know I am going over kill with 1ga wire but I am putting in a 250 amp alt. , but with the 12,000 lb winch and a power inverter I plan to install I think it will fit the bill.
In being able to make my own ends I will run the wires like I want , nice and neat and at a reasonable cost too.

1667151201286.png

Nice made for about 17.00
1667159180218.png

Last edited:
rolled out to one of my favorite wineries today, beautiful warm sunny day, 3 live acoustic bands, trying to suck every bit of fun out of the fall until it turns too cold to sit in a fold out chair & enjoy the day.

We arrived right at opening time to scope out a good seat:

IMG_5071.jpg

the first duo on the band stand

IMG_5072.jpg

a mobile wood oven pizza wagon

IMG_5075.jpg

after a bottle of white we switched to some local PA micro brewed Oktoberfest from Troegs

IMG_5080.jpg

IMG_5095.jpg

and a whole lotta Jeeps

IMG_5073.jpg

IMG_5086.jpg

this thing is on 42s :oops:

IMG_5092.jpg

I was talking to this guy, this is a 25 foot telescopic flag pole:

IMG_5097.jpg

Finally my tiny rig, the humble TJ:

IMG_5100.jpg

rolled out to one of my favorite wineries today, beautiful warm sunny day, 3 live acoustic bands, trying to suck every bit of fun out of the fall until it turns too cold to sit in a fold out chair & enjoy the day.

We arrived right at opening time to scope out a good seat:

View attachment 371827

the first duo on the band stand

View attachment 371828

a mobile wood oven pizza wagon

View attachment 371829

after a bottle of white we switched to some local PA micro brewed Oktoberfest from Troegs

View attachment 371833

View attachment 371835

and a whole lotta Jeeps

View attachment 371836

View attachment 371838

this thing is on 42s :oops:

View attachment 371839

I was talking to this guy, this is a 25 foot telescopic flag pole:

View attachment 371840

Finally my tiny rig, the humble TJ:

View attachment 371841

Humble but very capable

Reactions: John Cooper
It's all about the optics.
Yeah when I grew up in the 60's in the DFW area you didn't need to see very well because you would have to be blind. I didn't fortake but it was all around. I saw 20 year old's turn into 40 year old's right before my eyes in the 70's in college . I may joke around about it , but it was sad , I doubt many of them are still around , it's just dumb!

Reactions: John Cooper
Yeah when I grew up in the 60's in the DFW area you didn't need to see very well because you would have to be blind. I didn't fortake but it was all around. I saw 20 year old's turn into 40 year old's right before my eyes in the 70's in college . I may joke around about it , but it was sad , I doubt many of them are still around , it's just dumb!

Food does more damage and causes more deaths in the US. 🤫
fat lady (2).jpg