What else do you drive?

My issue with motorhomes is that once I get to where I am going if I need to run into town for parts because my Jeep is broken I have to break camp. Or when I was riding quads and used my MH then I was stuck at the campground unless I broke camp and drove the MH into town. I like being able to drop my trailer and go.

Nice looking MH btw.

My issue with motorhomes is that once I get to where I am going if I need to run into town for parts because my Jeep is broken I have to break camp. Or when I was riding quads and used my MH then I was stuck at the campground unless I broke camp and drove the MH into town. I like being able to drop my trailer and go.

Nice looking MH btw.
Thanks.....yes there are pros and cons. I do like it when we are on long trips. Seems my wife has a small blader. When she has to go to the bathroom, I don't need to try and find a rest stop or gas station or a Grove of trees somewhere. She just gets up out of the passenger seat and walks back and uses the bath room. Sometimes she doesn't return to the passenger seat right away. I look in the mirror and see she had stopped by the frig after leaving the bathroom and is sitting at the table drinking a beer! :)

I drive these as often as i can!

20180726_151015.jpg

20180522_145356.jpg

A lot of great rides people! I've never been "brand" loyal and love ALL vehicles.
Let's face it, they all have their inherent problems to deal with, nobody's perfect.

Besides my Jeep...
85 K20 Squarebody farm truck
F-150
14 Altima
09 Ultra Classic
03 Kawasaki 650. Hey, it’s legal in my county to drive on the roads. 🙂

C05937E0-85F2-4243-BF79-622DE4E7C4CA.jpeg

A00F94D6-44FE-471B-B2F1-D2F95C60BB2A.jpeg

81FEBD21-E375-4FF5-9DA7-579777E179B5.jpeg

9A2C1695-5723-48C2-AF8D-04B504448093.jpeg

Daily driver and utility hauler - '16 Silverado

Grocery getter and general all-around economy commuter - 77 Grand Marquis

Simply the best car to drive that has ever existed - '99 M3

We'll miss you - '79 630cS

Nice, I pull mine as well. Have you ever had any issues tying down from the bumpers? I've always been taught to secure from something unsprung like the axles..

Your picture in your signature...I'm a retired USAF weapons troop and used to load those AGM-65 missiles (among many other munitions) on those F-16's at Shaw AFB.

Reactions: qslim
Nice, I pull mine as well. Have you ever had any issues tying down from the bumpers? I've always been taught to secure from something unsprung like the axles..
I have axle straps on the front. That's the best way to go like you say. On the rear, I don't want to go over the brake lines on top of the rear axle. So I hook to the rear ARB bumper. Has worked good that way.

Your picture in your signature...I'm a retired USAF weapons troop and used to load those AGM-65 missiles (among many other munitions) on those F-16's at Shaw AFB.
Nice! 2W here myself, though didn't see it all the way through to retirement. Stayed in the industry though, spent a lot of time at Eglin there doing test stuff for the 53rd wing.

Reactions: MountaineerTom
What's "2W"?

AFSC= Air Force Specialty Code. Basically your career field. Kind of like the Army and Marine’s MOS.

Weapons loaders are 2W1x1, with “x” being either 3, 7 or 9 depending on your skill level. Some of us old timers still like the previous version of 462x0 also. : )

AFSC= Air Force Specialty Code. Basically your career field. Kind of like the Army and Marine’s MOS.

Weapons loaders are 2W1x1, with “x” being either 3, 7 or 9 depending on your skill level. Some of us old timers still like the previous version of 462x0 also. : )
Okay, understand that. Just didn't know the Air Force's rating. Like when I was in the Navy (Brown Water Navy), I was a Radioman Third Class Petty Officer, which was an RM-3. Or just Third Class Petty Officer was an E-3.

Reactions: MountaineerTom
Oh boy, where to begin. LOL

My daily driver for the last 4 or 5 years, till I got the Jeep.

eQfFGzQLQyeFhnkLqXkDQ_zpsguu71q6c.jpg

My summer fun car,

IMG_9731b.jpg

This one used to be my winter car, but I drive the Jeep now. LOL First car I ever bought brand new. We use this one for long trips.

IMG_9359.jpg

My truck. Use this one to pull the Scamp.

IMG_7574_zpsox2mfjxe.jpg

I used to ride this almost year round a few years ago. Ride it maybe 2 or 3 times a year now. :(

IMG_6090_zpsbebi8i5e.jpg

That's all the ones I actually have registered and drive occasionally. The rest are non opped. LOL

Sorry if some of the pics don't work. I don't have many pics on my computer that I can find easily, so I used my photobucket to add the pics.

Reactions: Greenmachine
Okay, understand that. Just didn't know the Air Force's rating. Like when I was in the Navy (Brown Water Navy), I was a Radioman Third Class Petty Officer, which was an RM-3. Or just Third Class Petty Officer was an E-3.

My youngest son is in the Navy. I don’t understand all his code stuff. LOL. All I know is he’s an E-5 and an Electricians Mate.

My youngest son is in the Navy. I don’t understand all his code stuff. LOL. All I know is he’s an E-5 and an Electricians Mate.

Lol, yeah I worked with a Navy squadron for a couple of years, took me awhile to understand the rank/rate thing that they do

Lol, yeah I worked with a Navy squadron for a couple of years, took me awhile to understand the rank/rate thing that they do
I don't know what model the planes where back in the Vietnam era...F-14? F-16? Two saved our butts one day up the river. It was like the cavalry coming! One fast pass in and out .... dropping bombs....DONE! I wish I could have met them. If it wasn't for the Helicopters and Jets, might not be here today.

OK, put a lift in and stack the cars? cheaper than a garage. That i what I did.

Garage is only 10' tall. HOA doesnt give me room to build.

Our next house will definitely have something bigger. Though that may be another 4-5 years down the road.