What game systems, and favorite games?

I am on xbox and pc. dont play much anymore. Most of my gaming is in the winter months. Skyrim is my all time fav game, still play some MMO stuff and been wanting to play red dead 2.

Other than Doom, I think Warcraft II and Command and Conquer were some of the first PC games I played in the mid - late 90's.

For Command and Conquer strategy, I have two words: TANK RUSH
I remember that being the quickest way to wipe someone else out and piss them off.

I haven't played a strategy game like that in many years. I guess they're just not as popular now with all the open world and shooter games.

Other than Doom, I think Warcraft II and Command and Conquer were some of the first PC games I played in the mid - late 90's.

For Command and Conquer strategy, I have two words: TANK RUSH
I remember that being the quickest way to wipe someone else out and piss them off.

I haven't played a strategy game like that in many years. I guess they're just not as popular now with all the open world and shooter games.

There's a couple newer ones, but they aren't like the old ones anymore sadly. Company of Heroes is one, themed WWII style.

Reactions: suicideking
Minecrafffff

Welcome!
Tom Hanks Hello GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Apparition
Anyone play Hell Let Loose? I don't play much anymore (maybe 2-4 times a year) but it was quite fun.

Brings back Vice City memories. I played that a lot on PS2.

My sister's boyfriend left his PS2 over with GTA, it was pretty glorious as a young teen. I've paid for the game multiple times and played countless hours on console and then PC of GTA V (steam tells me how many hours and I don't want to believe it...)

This one is going to be good, and expensive.

My sister's boyfriend left his PS2 over with GTA, it was pretty glorious as a young teen. I've paid for the game multiple times and played countless hours on console and then PC of GTA V (steam tells me how many hours and I don't want to believe it...)

This one is going to be good, and expensive.

I never could get into V, it didn’t appeal to me. I never liked the driving control on PlayStation for that one.

Hopefully this one is back to what I liked. Gonna be a long wait. If you’re going PC you can almost expect 2026.

I'm going to be almost 40 when it comes out and I'll buy whatever console I need to to play!

Pretty much this, and then again on PC probably. Hopefully they drop them both the same day though (however that's never happened yet).

I never could get into V, it didn’t appeal to me. I never liked the driving control on PlayStation for that one.

Hopefully this one is back to what I liked. Gonna be a long wait. If you’re going PC you can almost expect 2026.

The social commentary is just too good for me to pass it up!

Pretty much this, and then again on PC probably. Hopefully they drop them both the same day though (however that's never happened yet).

PS5 - the Uncharted series and last of us make it worth the price of admission.