What is the best riding and performing lift kit for my 2001 TJ?

Since our conversation, I've been trying to come up with an equivalent comparison that shows why you will always fail in these discussions and it finally came to me. Whilst entertaining at times, your continual involvement trying to spread a teensy bit of enlightenment to some in hopes that they will get past long held beliefs however incorrect and flawed, is identical to showing up at every meeting of the Flat Earth Society carrying a globe. The end result will always be the same. No one will listen, you will be beaten upon with examples so far out of context as to be laughable, no one will answer any pointed question that opens a path of understanding, and when the meeting is over and they run you off, they will all turn to each other and laugh at you. Jeebus, you believe that fucking guy, round earth indeed!!!

They tell me that Santa Claus exists but won't show him to me.

Since our conversation, I've been trying to come up with an equivalent comparison that shows why you will always fail in these discussions and it finally came to me. Whilst entertaining at times, your continual involvement trying to spread a teensy bit of enlightenment to some in hopes that they will get past long held beliefs however incorrect and flawed, is identical to showing up at every meeting of the Flat Earth Society carrying a globe. The end result will always be the same. No one will listen, you will be beaten upon with examples so far out of context as to be laughable, no one will answer any pointed question that opens a path of understanding, and when the meeting is over and they run you off, they will all turn to each other and laugh at you. Jeebus, you believe that fucking guy, round earth indeed!!!
Cute Blaine but do you have anything to say that will help OP make a decision?

Nope, I bowed out of suspension discussions a long time ago. I know the earth is round and I grew weary of the flat earthers and their stupid logic beating me up with comparisons so far out of context as to be laughable.
Knowledge is always learning, had not Columbus balls to challenged the common belief of the Flat Earthers and defended his belief America may have never been found.

Knowledge is always learning, had not Columbus balls to challenged the common belief of the Flat Earthers and defended his belief America may have never been found.
He was not challenging any belief. He was looking for a way to add to the coffers of the Queen with her blessing. He gave nary a whit about the shape of the earth since he was aware that it was round. Not to mention that it's very fucking hard to discover a place that already has folks living there.

He was not challenging any belief. He was looking for a way to add to the coffers of the Queen with her blessing. He gave nary a whit about the shape of the earth since he was aware that it was round. Not to mention that it's very fucking hard to discover a place that already has folks living there.
Thanks for the history lesson.

Thanks for the history lesson.
Condescension will get you everywhere. But you are welcome to refute my assertions by looking up the true story of what Mr. Columbus was doing, why he was doing it, how many slaves he took back, how many 9-10 year old indigenous females were bought and sold for sex toys, and how he used tokens to collect gold from the natives.

• Haha
Reactions: Bill M.
It is only vulgar name calling if you believe that running a dropped trackbar mount on a 2" lift is a smart thing to do.
Blaine I am surprised it took you so long to take the bait. I thought when I posted the drop pitman arm comment you would instantly blow a fuse.

Condescension will get you everywhere. But you are welcome to refute my assertions by looking up the true story of what Mr. Columbus was doing, why he was doing it, how many slaves he took back, how many 9-10 year old indigenous females were bought and sold for sex toys, and how he used tokens to collect gold from the natives.
This discussion is better had at the Flat Earth Society or Area 51 annual meeting.

Reactions: Goatman