What other projects are you working on?

Luckily I only use it local so it never goes above 45. But it sure bugs me every time I use it. I have a hierarchy of friends. The ones at the top are the ones that have things I borrow and I know will come to my rescue at 2am in the rain.
Trailer guy is the nicest guy I know and we have been good friends for over 40yrs. I just showed him how to adjust the trailer brake controller on his F250. I’ll let him use it again because in the scheme of things our friendship is worth more than trailer tires.

Last edited:
Reactions: ColoJeep and AndyG
Luckily I only use it local so it never goes above 45. But it sure bugs me every time I use it. I have a hierarchy of friends. The ones at the top are the ones that have things I borrow and I know will come to my rescue at 2am in the rain.

I know those guys. Both of ‘em.

You are so right- some people know the deal.

Reactions: bucky
On occasion, the neighbor Lady will 'borrow' me to help her with some 'mussel ' work, as long as it's not brain work, I'm fine.
But then I can and do borrow her JD tractor, Z-turn mower, boom truck for trimming trees and plow truck to clear the snow from our neighborhood roads. And I also service and maintain her eq. too.
But alas, I haven't been successful in 'borrowing' any of her Corvettes... yet.