What size lift do I have?

I'm pretty sure this is 5.5" with 33x12.50's on 15" rims:
1.jpg

2.jpg

How bout you post a pic of your Jeep and do the measurements instead of bashing other people online who are just trying to be helpful?

Go find all the countless threads of "post up your jeep on 35s" or whatever tire size you care about and see how different they all look. It's fairly useless to try and guess based on an image.

Reactions: PRNDL
Go find all the countless threads of "post up your jeep on 35s" or whatever tire size you care about and see how different they all look. It's fairly useless to try and guess based on an image.

I'm not arguing with that, however just as often I read someone ask a question and see someone else say post a pic... Mr. "are you f'n serious" posted the exact thing in a steering stabilizer thread I was just reading before I posted in this thread... it is what it is... Next time I'm under my Jeep I'll take a measurement out of curiousity, but in reality the only measurement that really matters is the OP's since he's the person asking the question.

I'm not arguing with that, however just as often I read someone ask a question and see someone else say post a pic... Mr. "are you f'n serious" posted the exact thing in a steering stabilizer thread I was just reading before I posted in this thread... it is what it is... Next time I'm under my Jeep I'll take a measurement out of curiousity, but in reality the only measurement that really matters is the OP's since he's the person asking the question.

I posted the exact same thing in the stabilizer thread? Can you please show me where?

Here ill do it for you...dont ever put words in my mouth and don't ever accuse me of saying something I didnt...here is what I will say to you..go suck start a shotgun

Screenshot_20220727-152101_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Necro
Not if it's a consistent and repeatable measurement. It matters because it's reproducible and removes the guessing :)

True, I'm sorry I didn't clarify deeply enough. I meant to the OP, not the grand cosmic state of things. But yes, you're right, I was wrong. My apologies.

• Haha
Reactions: rasband