What's on your winter upgrade / TODO list?

I do want to replace all the driveshaft u-joints
And maybe someday I'll get the new body mounts and Savvy body lift installed

Pick a weekend, let's knock it out. But you know, not this weekend because wheelin in Kalispell ;-)

I am hoping to get 4.88 gears and lockers installed this winter and maybe a few wiring projects, headlights and such.

Pick a weekend, let's knock it out. But you know, not this weekend because wheelin in Kalispell ;-)

I am hoping to get 4.88 gears and lockers installed this winter and maybe a few wiring projects, headlights and such.

I wish I was ready to sell my axles, its just what you need!

Reactions: John Cooper
No not tons and 40s I just want JL/JK axles and 37s

My current setup is Dana 30/Dana 44 4:88s / chromoly shafts / front e-locker / rear arb air locker and getting a truss and c gussests installed end of the month

The planning commission has a full docket this weekend anyway and we're going over to Missoula next weekend

• Replace the heater core & heater hoses
  • Replace the leaking transmission output shaft seal and transfer case input seal
  • Replace the valve cover gasket
  • Replace the rear main seal
  • Fix a rust spot on the passenger door

LOL close enough, why bother with truss and gussets if your about to swap?

Simply because I am going to start collecting parts like axle shafts cvd and lockers and other gears this winter and maybe end of next summer i can do the axle swap. Where the jeep is now im ok with even if its not finished but its finished enough to go out and play