Wheel Well Storage for TJ

wetnewports

Hey there, I picked up an '05 TJ about 6 months ago and this is my first post here. I'm looking for any wheel well storage options for the TJ like the one pictured. I found this pic over on reddit before I even bought the jeep but haven't had any luck tracking them down. Ideally it would have holes on the sides like the one pictured to attach bags with molle. Any ideas?

Screen Shot 2023-01-27 at 5.30.41 AM.png

I got a pair for $50 off a wrecked TJ at a junkyard. I'm not sure if I even want them, but I wasn't going to let them get away.

They are small so don't hold a lot but I have my tire gauge & air hose & some other odds & ends of stuff in them. Plus I have everything keyed a like so I only need one key to open everything.

Check out the Bestop saddle bags that strap in between the sport bars. Mine has served me well and is holding up well.

I had them and they are somewhat of a pain. Prefer a small lockable toolbox in the rear instead (no rear for me though).

I can not use that even if given to me for free. A cut logo that size on that box is just plain silly. No lid makes it much less useful too.

Won't
I can not use that even if given to me for free. A cut logo that size on that box is just plain silly. No lid makes it much less useful too.

I think you've mistaken me for someone who cares. There's not many storage boxes available for the TJ and was provided to the OP as an option.

• Haha
Reactions: hear and Wildman