Florida Wheels and Water Show

bedhed

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I'm a little late in passing along the info, but there's still time.
I can't recall an event quite like this ever being held in our area of Florida, so I'm pretty stoked for those in Panhandle.

"Wheels and Water Show" will be held February 28th through March 1st, in Marianna Florida.

original.png

http://4x4h20.com/tickets-vehicle-registration-and-store

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris
I thought about riding up since I am close and got some "Free" tickets at Jeep Beach Jam last May. However, I am confused on what this event actually is. Does the registration get access to the off-road course or is that an extra fee? Is the course a defined path or a free-for-all in the limestone pit? The website mentions signing up for rides so I am thinking is is something extra like JBJ has.

I thought about riding up since I am close and got some "Free" tickets at Jeep Beach Jam last May. However, I am confused on what this event actually is. Does the registration get access to the off-road course or is that an extra fee? Is the course a defined path or a free-for-all in the limestone pit? The website mentions signing up for rides so I am thinking is is something extra like JBJ has.
From what I understand, I don't believe it will be a free-for-all. I was told that there have been designated paths marked on the 50 acre area. Outside of that, the only info I have is from their website. They have a contact number and email address for any questions. Really nice folks.