Which track bar do I need for my LJ?

In my opinion, a good question doesn’t expect others to do the research.
That's your opinion, respect that. I look at every question differently. Do research is nothing wrong, perhaps enrichment.
While video doesn’t capture the actual obstacle difficulty, that specific video looked like ridiculous line choice chasing max flex to winch for the views.
Any video or pictures make justice to this or any obstacle difficulty, we both know that.

It's hard to see in that first pic, but the current drag link where it connects to the passenger side is not direct to the knuckle, there appears to be a bit of a curve on that end to make the connection. Wondering if the Currie will fit? I may have to try it to see, but I thought I'd ask the experts before I yank it off.
LJ Drag Link Connect.jpg

It's hard to see in that first pic, but the current drag link where it connects to the passenger side is not direct to the knuckle, there appears to be a bit of a curve on that end to make the connection. Wondering if the Currie will fit? I may have to try it to see, but I thought I'd ask the experts before I yank it off.
I did noticed, that’s why I pointed on earlier post.
If you look at the Currie setup you will see th e difference, it should works OK. Look at the marks at the picture.
Now, again if your knuckles where drilled to allocate that current set up you may have to figh that.
1621298209546.png

Update: Got everything removed except the Pitman Arm. Going back to original geometry, per Jerry's recommendation. You can see the drop bracket they used for the track bar at the lower right in the pic...Jerry's right, I got lucky! I'll finish this week once all parts arrive...waiting on the flag nut/bolt from Brake Magic and the Currie track bar...updates to follow, but meantime, all pointers on getting this back together correctly are welcome!
Jeep Front End (2).jpg

Reactions: Jorge Bolivar
Had work travel so this has taken much longer than I wanted. I will say drilling the hole in the stock track bar mount was much more difficult than it should've been. I ended up drilling it out 9/16, then going to 5/8. Went through 2 bits but the third (and bacon grease for lube) did the trick. Getting it all back together but now I have a new problem. The lower connection point for the quick disconnect anti-sway on the passenger side is not allowing the steering linkage to travel all the way right...so I can't turn right with full range of steering. Thoughts?
Steering Issue.jpg

Is your axle centered? Is your frame/tub jacked up above the axle?
I think what you're saying is that this could be due to the way it is jacked up, and may not be an issue when I put the tires on and remove the jack? I believe the axle is centered but don't know for sure. I took measurements of the old track bar and set the new one to same, but I also changed the control arms. Not sure what you mean about the frame/tub. Remember, I'm a noob so some things that are obvious to you guys are completely new to me. Gonna research how to make sure the axle is centered now...

Finished everything but the link is still too close to the stabilizer link connection bracket. It doesn't touch at full turn, but it's VERY close and this will likely not allow me to turn right when crawling.

Steering Link Right 1.jpg

Steering Link Right 2.jpg

Steering Link Right 3.jpg

Still plugging away, but what I've discovered in the meantime is that the sway bar link bracket needs to be moved. Perhaps obvious to some, but new to me. I don't like the idea of cutting and welding things unless absolutely necessary, but it appears this is absolutely necessary with this new setup. Now I just have to find a reputable shop to do the work, which can be a challenge in my area. Any recommendation on which type of bracket to use? I've seen Synergy and Ruff Stuff, but I know just bc these are the most advertised doesn't make either of them the best one.

Still plugging away, but what I've discovered in the meantime is that the sway bar link bracket needs to be moved. Perhaps obvious to some, but new to me. I don't like the idea of cutting and welding things unless absolutely necessary, but it appears this is absolutely necessary with this new setup. Now I just have to find a reputable shop to do the work, which can be a challenge in my area. Any recommendation on which type of bracket to use? I've seen Synergy and Ruff Stuff, but I know just bc these are the most advertised doesn't make either of them the best one.
Didn't need to move the brackets after all, as Jerry said, clearance was fine once it was on the ground. Have since put 35s on it and she's a beast!