Who has the best TJ?

@L J needs to be in here with more pictures too.

CEC35535-45D5-4955-B937-C62E70239485.jpeg

Exciting driveway shot of mine after my best attempt to wash it using @AndrewLJR method the other day.

View attachment 192442

@Thunderhead let me know if you need High Resolution Photos. 😘

Other people’s Jeeps I really like on the forum.

@DrDmoney for his aluminum addiction

@toximus This one is obvious

@Alex01 Because I have spent too much time much time working on that Jeep not to love it.

@Nickgsjeep because retro cool

@ImpactOrange because Impact Orange

and a bunch of others I am sure I am forgetting. Those are just the ones the come immediately to mind.

Also have a special place in my heart forTJ’s with matching trailers like @bobthetj03 and @lowranger

@Mr. Bills Jeep when combined with his OCD levels of organization is also just great.

Looks great! Hopefully you enjoyed it!

Some of you boys need to drive over yonder round 10 a c and find you a holler with a 2 foot deep hog waller and drive them shined up toys through hit a few times ! Gives yer Jeep a little personality. Just my 2 cents worth.

Thank you friend. By the way I see you're from Altoona. I grew up near Keith Athletic Field, went to Bishop Guilfoyle and Penn State after that. My mom still lives there. Both brothers, most of my cousins, nieces, nephews, my last uncle - everyone lives in Altoona.
Sounds like they're the smart ones!.?😎😎😎🤣🤣🤣

That's really cool.

Did you play little league baseball there? If so which league and what era might that have been?