OP
lowranger

lowranger

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Feb 6, 2017
Kelseyville, CA, United States
My wife and I bought points for antelope last year for Wyoming and are going to do that again this and then put in for an area to hunt next year.
Whitetail is on mine and her's list to hunt. We've got alot of Blacktail on the ranch here, but would like to get a whitetail. I got a nice 5x5 28" wide Muley in Idaho, and my wife got a nice Muley in Montana.
I was in the same line of work as you, but retired.... now I can go hunting more.:)

Jun 23, 2018
Frederick, MD
My wife and I bought points for antelope last year for Wyoming and are going to do that again this and then put in for an area to hunt next year.
Whitetail is on mine and her's list to hunt. We've got alot of Blacktail on the ranch here, but would like to get a whitetail. I got a nice 5x5 28" wide Muley in Idaho, and my wife got a nice Muley in Montana.
I was in the same line of work as you, but retired.... now I can go hunting more.:)
Congrats on retirement and thank you for putting other first all those years. I have 10 years to go...
Mule deer, Elk and Moose with a handgun are on my bucket list. I have lots of whitetail and wild boar under my belt, as well as 4 antelope (the 2 bucks pictured plus 2 does). I don't have the urge to hunt bear but I carry revolvers while in the woods to ensure we have "mutual respect" lol.

Lots of folks on this thread have taken some gorgeous animals. I am seriously impressed.

OP
OP
lowranger

lowranger

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Feb 6, 2017
Kelseyville, CA, United States
We have taken a lot of wild pigs and Blacktail here. Our Deer season is coming up...getting the hunting rig ready.
Good for you on the animals you have taken with your hand gun.
I have taken several with my bow (pig & Blacktail).
Thanks....it was a good job. Hang in there...10 more years...good for you.