You know you drive a TJ when...

Now that requires a photo !!

MUD20190511_141745.jpg

The only one I have for now. Also you know you drive a TJ when you constantly have a streak of mud on the back of your pant leg from getting out of your Jeep.

Nubile women you barely know ask you if they can ride with you on a weekend.

Nubile women you barely know ask you if you will take them camping.

Reactions: DrDmoney
Even though you would never publicly admit it.... You know you've got some MacGyver in you .

you're so afraid anyone will find out you think that you won't even hit the like button.

right now I'm imagining hundreds of people are liking this post but can't hit the button.
I'm talking about the Richard Dean Anderson square headlight MacGyver too boys ... Not the new kid.

I'm talking about a guy that can make a bomb from a Colgate pump and baking soda.

Git r done

Even though you would never publicly admit it.... You know you've got some MacGyver in you .

you're so afraid anyone will find out you think that you won't even hit the like button.

right now I'm imagining hundreds of people are liking this post but can't hit the button.

I just saw MacGyver and hit the like button, didn’t even need to read any further.

Reactions: reddvltj and AndyG
You know when you drive a TJ is when your frame is all rusted out. Next you have this guy fix it.

Watch "JEEP WRANGLER FRAME REPAIR!!!! This one is bad!" on YouTube

.......people are constantly taking those left turn yields in front of you bc you've barely moved two feet off the line when the light turns lol

Reactions: Bouncer
You know you drive a TJ when people stop to tell you how much they love your Jeep and it’s sitting right next to your wife’s JK. That was yesterday.
Or
You know you drive a Jeep TJ when you hear a kid say “Hey look, it’s a Jurassic Park Jeep” excitedly.
Yes, I know it’s the wrong model. I was impressed a 10 year old even knew of the movie.