Looking really good Jeremy. You've come a Long Way buddy.

Jeep.jpg

🥲
It was a good lookin tj back then too!

Keep us posted, I’m curious.

My vibes are only present when stopped and idling. Blipping the gas or shifting to neutral makes them go away.

Sounds typical. I had the same with the dogs and Savvy MUA. Hard to remember what things were like with just the dogs. At least I’ve got a virtually stock setup outside I can drive for comparison with how things are now..

Reactions: PNW_LJ
Very nice work sir, love the stance.

I’m slowly warming up to the idea of 17s, and these pics only exacerbate that..

It took me way too long to be convinced to go to 17’s.

Reactions: PNW_LJ
I’ve got a healthy amount of Hevea 1.5” thick Butcher Block. If anyone wants to send me specs I can cut and route a cutting board for you or your wife for very minimal charge + shipping.

The long strip is 96”x8.5”x1.5”. The larger square piece is 23”x21”x1.5”. Disregard the little block! As long as it’s within those constraints I can make you something. I can add some mineral oil if you like, but that’s also normal maintenance.

I can route the top edges or leave square. If you would like it customized for your sink area we can work out dimensions. No need for this nice hardwood to just sit in my garage waiting for a project 10 years from now..

IMG_3144.jpeg

IMG_3145.jpeg

@PNW_LJ Tested the two TJ’s for vibes at idle in R, N, and D while pushing the brake pedal. The stock rig almost has no discernible vibes at R, N, or D. I can see the Chrysler engineers piling on more and more rubber on the stock MM till they got rid of all vibes.

The Savvy MUA/MORE rig has slight vibes in N and slightly more vibes in R or D.

Both setups are significantly better than what I had with the BDogs.

I think the Savvy MUA transmission mount contributes vibes at idle, but they are very livable IMO.

Last edited:
@PNW_LJ Tested the two TJ’s for vibes at idle in R, N, and D while pushing the brake pedal. The stock rig almost has no discernible vibes at R, N, or D. I can see the Chrysler engineers piling on more and more rubber on the stock MM till they got rid of all vibes.

The Savvy MUA/MORE rig has slight vibes in N and slightly more vibes in R or D.

Both setups are significantly better than what I had with the BDogs.

I think the Savvy MUA transmission mount contributes vibes at idle, but they are very livable IMO.

Very interesting, makes sense for the Savvy UA to add vibes. Still, I think we gotta compare our rigs in person, since this is all so relative.

Vibes are kinda like tinnitus. You don’t notice it, until you think about it.

Speaking of which, this comment chain has brought back my attention to the vibes these past 2 days. Thanks Jeremy! 😆

Very interesting, makes sense for the Savvy UA to add vibes. Still, I think we gotta compare our rigs in person, since this is all so relative.

Vibes are kinda like tinnitus. You don’t notice it, until you think about it.

Speaking of which, this comment chain has brought back my attention to the vibes these past 2 days. Thanks Jeremy! 😆

It was crazy how vibration free the stock rig was. Even from the old days it’s been remarked that the Savvy MUA adds vibes. Nothing like the UCF Lo-Pro mount, but vibes nonetheless.

Very happy not to have the Brown Dogs though. That was ridiculous vibes.

Can’t wait to meet up. I’d love to drive your LJ.

Last edited:
It was crazy how vibration free the stock rig was. Even from the old days it’s been remarked that tge Savvy MUA adds vibes. Nothing like the UCF Lo-Pro mount, but vibes nonetheless.

Very happy not to have the Brown Dogs though. That was ridiculous vibes.

Blame the rocks. Imagine how much you'd save if you were addicted to fire roads.