05' Rubicon

Also side note....Walmart is rediculously cheap on tires. I was shocked they were right with tire rack, but you get free shipping to your front door. Ordered late Sunday night showed up at 5pm today.

Also side note....Walmart is rediculously cheap on tires. I was shocked they were right with tire rack, but you get free shipping to your front door. Ordered late Sunday night showed up at 5pm today.

Yes, I've ordered tires from them before, they do have great prices!

It was a joke based on your pic. Guess it didn't work:confused:
img_8883-jpg.jpg

I've clocked about 18K miles on my KM2's. They've done ok so far. Starting to get a bit noisier. I've only had to re-balance them once so far. Rotate them often if you are going to put a lot of street miles on them.

Black Widow Gear 5" fenders. They give me just about perfect coverage.

http://shop.blackwidowgear.com/Jeep-TJ-YJ-Front-and-Rear-Tube-Fenders-DIY-tjfrfenders.htm
Hey, from your pics it looks like some cutting, drilling and welding might be needed. Is that right? Also, for the front, do you remove the factory fender? If so, do you have to find a place to re-mount all that stuff in the engine bay? If so, was that difficult? Also, are you getting increased wheel well for larger tires? Thanks in advance...

Hey, from your pics it looks like some cutting, drilling and welding might be needed. Is that right? Also, for the front, do you remove the factory fender? If so, do you have to find a place to re-mount all that stuff in the engine bay? If so, was that difficult? Also, are you getting increased wheel well for larger tires? Thanks in advance...
Have a look through my build thread for details on the fenders (easier than explaining here). My 05 Rubi build and picture thread

Yes, there is a bit more room for larger tires, and there is cutting required for the front fenders. The inner fenders are not touched, so nothing has to be relocated.

Reactions: Chris
Have a look through my build thread for details on the fenders (easier than explaining here). My 05 Rubi build and picture thread

Yes, there is a bit more room for larger tires, and there is cutting required for the front fenders. The inner fenders are not touched, so nothing has to be relocated.
Ha! I liked half the posts in your Build thread while you were doing the fenders, et al. I guess if you like it once it sticks and you like it again. Nice work again!

Reactions: derekmac