05' Rubicon

IMG_8922.JPG
Any idea what either of these are for? I have no idea.

IMG_8923.JPG

I was going to say the dial looks like a sub control... the switch I have seen similar here in NZ and it was a kill switch for summer time parking.(either that or maybe it switches off the flux capacitor ;))

Reactions: glwood
IMG_8740.JPG
Looking to get replacement tinted windows, but having a hard time finding this color anywhere. Is this called grey? Everywhere I look it's only black for sale. I love the grey top on mine, so I would like to just replace the windows is possible. Any leads would be great. Lift will be getting added Wednesday.

View attachment 21197 Looking to get replacement tinted windows, but having a hard time finding this color anywhere. Is this called grey? Everywhere I look it's only black for sale. I love the grey top on mine, so I would like to just replace the windows is possible. Any leads would be great. Lift will be getting added Wednesday.

97-02 soft tops were the "Black Denim" color. 03-06 soft tops were the "Black Diamond" color. Here's a comparison of the two:

35525560.jpg

You either have a seriously faded soft top, or someone put the 97-02 "Black Denim" colored top on it (which is the same, except the color is different).

So you should be looking for "Black Denim". Bestop has them for sure, I'm 100% certain of that.

Def looks like the top on the right. It's really not faded that I can tell, but the windows could be replaced. Thank you Chris!
97-02 soft tops were the "Black Denim" color. 03-06 soft tops were the "Black Diamond" color. Here's a comparison of the two:

View attachment 21198

You either have a seriously faded soft top, or someone put the 97-02 "Black Denim" colored top on it (which is the same, except the color is different).

So you should be looking for "Black Denim". Bestop has them for sure, I'm 100% certain of that.
f

Reactions: Chris

View attachment 21198

I keep looking up images of black denim and it looks much darker than mine. I'll have to snap a pic tonight of it when I get home from work closeup.

I keep looking up images of black denim and it looks much darker than mine. I'll have to snap a pic tonight of it when I get home from work closeup.

My guess is that someone replaced your top at some point, but ordered the lighter "Black Denim" color top. Wouldn't be the first time!

View attachment 20628 Just waiting on the front springs...currently backordred. Should be around 3 days out. Hoping towards end of the week to get this all done!
Nice looking stash building!

Edit: Now I see it's all there. The ski will be a nice edition. Hard to wait to see it all put together. Are you doing the work or getting it done? It's going to look nice. Congrats...

Reactions: Chris