06 Rubicon stock parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmidty15

Supporting Member
Price
Hello, I recently did a metalcloak lift to the TJ so I have all the stock components from an 06 Rubi. I've taken off everything is in pretty good shape the sway bar boots are torn but bearings are frim still shocks arnt blown out or anything. Let me know if you need anything. Price is what you can pay. Any questions feel free to message me.

Also have the stock front diff cover for the Dana 44, stock rear bumper,tow hook, and rear drive shaft left.

Thanks
Adam

15555280240424273974019584433508.jpg

1555528055547249703521924378200.jpg

View attachment 88872

Last edited:
Noob question here, how do I PM you I cant seam to find the option. Is it just reply? Haha

Click view profile, then click start conversation. You may have to have a certain number of posts on the site to do that. I can’t remember.

Reactions: Schmidty15
I think I see the front springs buried in one of those boxes, so I believe you have all four springs available?

Yes I have all 4 available would you like pictures with length of springs?
Thanks for the offer. I have OME springs, so not really in the market. I asked just so those interested would know. Photos with spring length would be helpful, if not too much trouble. Also, I'm sure people are wondering if you're willing to ship on the buyer's dime...

Thanks for the insight! I'll get the sping lengths up today and I can ship if needed let me know zip codes and I can get quotes too.

If there is a cheep and easy way to sent it to Upland, I could use it.

Should have gone through the parts list better lol

Status
Not open for further replies.