1997 "beater bomb"

Wow, that looks pretty cool! Does it work well?

Hadn't even heard of this until now.

Wow, that looks pretty cool! Does it work well?

Hadn't even heard of this until now.
Yes sir... turns my tires with 1 finger.... before I couldn't do it with both hands on dry pavement. Had to be constantly moving.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

That's so cool! So it's almost like having ultra-power steering!
Yes sir. It came with a new steering box as well... I didn't have time to send my box out to redneck ram for porting.

So last night was a major blow. My wheels are 5x5 , jeep is 5x5.5... easy just buy adapters right... forgot that they won't clear my lock out hubs...

Reactions: Chris
249e9dc8873a65c7053668bd97c93c34.jpg
grrr kinda day.

c3c2ae33d176d2aa59456dc5a45b754b.jpg
used 3 leafs from a 4.5" YJ pack and added them to my doubled main xj leafs, and deeded bought new wheels , 39.5s mounted.
862fee9b83c4d2d0c3c4469d40f3cc7e.jpg

I've got 23" of clearance to my belly skid.

Nice. What type of vents are those on the front 1/4 panel? Look good. do they actually reduce under hood heat?
They are part of the TNT customs tube fenders. I just used self tapping screws. And I'm not totally sure. Only put 500 or so street miles on it since install. I want to do a hood vent and see if it really helps.

Reactions: Stinger
Can't ever complain about that extra room. I love the LJs!
It's was a recent trade in, actually supposed to be available tonight. It looks identical to a YJ I had minus the body change. Same flares, top, and wheels/tires

What do they want for it, and is it rusted at all?
$17k is my "price", buddy is the used car GM. If I don't buy it then it gets $19k tag on it. Zero rust, the couple testing it in are local jeepers. This was the wife's, she's now in a new JKU. It's a auto with 103k

Sounds reasonable then. LJs always command a bit more than a TJ, especially when they are clean.