2005 bright silver auto TJR

I'm scared now. Bought a soft top from them, but won't be installing it for a couple of months. Wish me luck.

Reactions: JMT
IMG_0110.PNG
Thinking about adding these to my build. Been looking at them for a while.

https://www.quadratec.com/products/92500_4001_07.htm

View attachment 29489 More than half the difference of ARB lol. Ordered. They look pretty cool
I am a firm believer in you get what you pay for (except shocks now). There’s a reason the arb was more expensive, they spent some time engineering it. I’ve seen the ARB ones take a serious beating. I’m excited to see your rocker mounted :).

Reactions: Starrs
Cancelled the extremeterrains. Went with the ARB. Thought about it, and you are right. You get what you pay for. :)
Woah dang wasn’t try to change your mind I have no affiliation with ARB (Although I like their stuff). I do think its a proper choice though. IIRC AEV designed those steps with ARB. So another AEV item on your rig, IIRC.

Woah dang wasn’t try to change your mind I have no affiliation with ARB (Although I like their stuff). I do think its a proper choice though. IIRC AEV designed those steps with ARB. So another AEV item on your rig, IIRC.
Lol no it wasn't you that persuaded me. It helped, but it was me calling them again to confirm the weight of the rock sliders. They actually only weigh 33.5lbs apiece. The guy I originally talked to thought 67 was the weight individually. The extremeterrains weighed 75 total. So the ARB are lighter and they will be better. Stoked to see these!

Reactions: JMT and bobthetj03