2005 bright silver auto TJR

Lol no it wasn't you that persuaded me. It helped, but it was me calling them again to confirm the weight of the rock sliders. They actually only weigh 33.5lbs apiece. The guy I originally talked to thought 67 was the weight individually. The extremeterrains weighed 75 total. So the ARB are lighter and they will be better. Stoked to see these!
Oh heck yeah. Trust me when I say the PC on the ARB is better than anything the US can offer. My ARB was on the front of my TJ for 15 Maine winters with no significant rust or breakage. Miss that bumper :D.

Reactions: Starrs
595DC9DB-465D-4FD1-8507-DC681BA88036.jpeg
I went with body armor on Amazon liked because mounted to frame only no extra holes in rocker

Reactions: The Real Lxxtsy
Why people who make a heavy duty bumper cannot seem to package them to make the trip is beyond me. They may be able to build a bumper, but they don't know squat about shipping them for the most part. They all need to ship them raw steel /aluminum so United Parceldestroyer Service and FedUpEx can't ruin the finish on the way...

It is what it is. Yea I’ll see what they offer me, but I’ll have to get them repowdercoated and the factory powder coat is why I bought these. If it would have been on the underside I might have been able to live with it. Right smack dab on the front.

Reactions: Fouledplugs
View attachment 30046 View attachment 30047 First rail fucked. Lol why am I not surprised. I’ll call tomorrow and see what kind of deal we can work out, but that will rust for sure and I can’t color match this ARB black. They are stout mfrs tho.
IIRC a semi gloss krylon/rustoleum matched it pretty well. Although it won’t be a perfect match.

Reactions: Starrs
Powder coat was damaged too bad, so getting a refund. Couldn’t even make me an offer. UPS picking up at mi casa on Friday. Sucks, but I’d have a lot of prep work to get these ready again. I would have kept them for a 100 or so, but they weren’t willing to deal.

Reactions: JamesAndTheSahara
Take the chance and order the same...gonna think about it. More than likely they will not show up perfect. Sucks when you want to purchase something and you doubt the packaging. This is 2X now this has happened to me lately, and @Chris had it happen to him pretty significantly; fortunately for him it worked out. Big heavy items they just can’t ship for shit.

Reactions: JamesAndTheSahara