2005 bright silver auto TJR

Hahaha leave it in the house for a couple days and I’ll have a space heater going in the garage. Hopefully I won’t have to tug too hard. Watched the install video doesn’t look to bad. I hope the material is as nice as it looks.

I'd put the top on and then heat from inside the top before trying to button it up. It was over 100deg when I did mine and I still had a few issues. Funny thing is it stretched out really nice after the first week.

Reactions: Starrs
I'd put the top on and then heat from inside the top before trying to button it up. It was over 100deg when I did mine and I still had a few issues. Funny thing is it stretched out really nice after the first week.
Damn. I didn’t think it would be this troublesome haha. Thank ya for the tip!

I also found it best to leave the sunrider section up, do up all of the back windows and then your only struggle is to close the 2 sunrider clamps to the screen.
Will be interesting to see how difficult the traditional top fitment is compared to the NX in Twill. Enjoy :)

I also found it best to leave the sunrider section up, do up all of the back windows and then your only struggle is to close the 2 sunrider clamps to the screen.
Will be interesting to see how difficult the traditional top fitment is compared to the NX in Twill. Enjoy :)
The video looked so easy hahaha. I’ll let ya know

Well twill top arrived. Material is phenomenal, and it is very thick. Way nicer than the OEM top I have now. Back window has some intentions from the zippers from how it was rolled up, I’m prolly the only one that would have noticed. I purchased off of Amazon, and I received a quadratec invoice hahaha. Guys I swear I can’t get away from them. So I’ll call in the AM and see if I can get some cash back from the cosmetic defect. The sun might bring them out too...not sure. Pics to follow.

Reactions: JamesAndTheSahara
32B187D0-EE57-4853-A9D6-21C9B4CE2625.jpeg
2C762AD0-D988-4D2A-B693-F008C1B3BA87.jpeg
A778DB71-4A82-4BE4-B0B5-2C26D08F6D8B.jpeg
Also what are those plastic pieces? For the rear trim pieces??

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.