2005 bright silver auto TJR

Reactions: JamesAndTheSahara
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
That MOPAR stuff goes fast. Those rails look great with the factory corners.
Corner guards are very hard to find. Those are the ones that have the rub rail on them as well arnt they? It’s hard to believe, but all of this was available to be added on your jeep back then lol. Almost like an AEV upfit without the 15k dollar tag. Pretty cool stuff

Reactions: JamesAndTheSahara
Corner guards are very hard to find. Those are the ones that have the rub rail on them as well arnt they? It’s hard to believe, but all of this was available to be added on your jeep back then lol. Almost like an AEV upfit without the 15k dollar tag. Pretty cool stuff
Yeah I see them pop up for $500.00 every now and again.

Where have you been?? Haven’t seen ya around the forum in a while haha

Haha. I took a break for a while. Haven’t done to much to the Jeep so I didn’t have anything to post about. It’s always fun to troll other people’s builds though.

I have a buddy that has the corner guards on his LJ here in Dallas. Said he got them on his Jeep brand new from mopar. I’m usually not a fan of corner guards but I really want these lol. He isn’t selling them until he makes his mind up on what he wants to replace them with. Just hoping I’m still in the run for them when he makes his mind up lol.

Haha. I took a break for a while. Haven’t done to much to the Jeep so I didn’t have anything to post about. It’s always fun to troll other people’s builds though.

I have a buddy that has the corner guards on his LJ here in Dallas. Said he got them on his Jeep brand new from mopar. I’m usually not a fan of corner guards but I really want these lol. He isn’t selling them until he makes his mind up on what he wants to replace them with. Just hoping I’m still in the run for them when he makes his mind up lol.
The guy I bought my bumper from was selling the highline kit, and corner guards also. He had it all.

This soft top is it for my build lol. I’ve said it a ton, but mine will be done when I get this installed. I have spent wayyyyyyy mor than I ever invsioned, and I’m tired of adding to it. It looks fine, and I’m happy with it
Looking at you @Starrs

959CE532-615B-454E-97B9-F5C34DD71981.jpeg

This soft top is it for my build lol. I’ve said it a ton, but mine will be done when I get this installed. I have spent wayyyyyyy mor than I ever invsioned, and I’m tired of adding to it. It looks fine, and I’m happy with it
I really don’t think you need anything more after you put that soft top on.

Great lift, great tires, the best bumpers money can buy, super nice soft top. If anything upgrade the carpet to a bed rug, upgrade to some nicer seats, and maybe upgrade the speakers... but is all that really needed?? I think you have a great daily driver and weekend wheeler that stands out.

A Jeep to me is something you can take out and have fun in and still get to work on Monday in it. If you have to trailer your Jeep.. then you my friend no longer have a Jeep lol.

I really don’t think you need anything more after you put that soft top on.

Great lift, great tires, the best bumpers money can buy, super nice soft top. If anything upgrade the carpet to a bed rug, upgrade to some nicer seats, and maybe upgrade the speakers... but is all that really needed?? I think you have a great daily driver and weekend wheeler that stands out.

A Jeep to me is something you can take out and have fun in and still get to work on Monday in it. If you have to trailer your Jeep.. then you my friend no longer have a Jeep lol.
I was in contact with a guy that was selling a hardtop and he wanted 1250 for it. I told him I didn’t want to spend that much on a hard top for this jeep, and then he wanted to know what I had. I told him and he asked what I would let it go for. I told him 25-26k with all the mods and labor cost. He didn’t bat an eye, and said when I was ready to sell to give him a call. There is still a huge market for these, and I’m leaving it as is. I don’t want to overdue it.

Ok so supposed to be 42 degrees here this Saturday. I have a little space heater I’m going to setup in the garage for a few hours. Should I give it a go haha or just wait it out. I really think I should be good. I have it laying out inside adjusting to the room temperature.

42* ain't so warm. Even with the space heater, what is the best you think you could get it up to? 75* would be doable. But, like you said, maybe the twill will be more forgiving. What does Bestop have to say about it?

Make sure it's sunny out, your going lay it out for a while before attempting to put it on, trust me.