2005 bright silver auto TJR

Are you going to find a different brand or something? Maybe some that are raw?
JCR off-road I beleive has some. I had a set of there’s on my jk. I’m gonna look around a bit till I find one raw that I like just as much as the ARB. I will add the powder coat on the ARB was very smooth and a tad too shiny. I like more of a rough texture I think and matte for the sliders.

Take the chance and order the same...gonna think about it. More than likely they will not show up perfect. Sucks when you want to purchase something and you doubt the packaging. This is 2X now this has happened to me lately, and @Chris had it happen to him pretty significantly; fortunately for him it worked out. Big heavy items they just can’t ship for shit.

Shipping big heavy items sucks, tell me about it!

725E6787-1F29-4FF7-A64B-A73E213A6494.jpeg
Not a very level area, but I think it looks pretty good.

Well I may be adding a hardtop to my build. Found one on Craigslist. It’s a month old smittybuilt hard top. Lined interior. I’ll see if I can find a pic
Do what I did. Have him meet you at a DIY carwash, put it on and spray her down. Some small leaks due to pressure is ok, just make sure its not profuse. I hope it works out :).

Do what I did. Have him meet you at a DIY carwash, put it on and spray her down. Some small leaks due to pressure is ok, just make sure its not profuse. I hope it works out :).
Guy won’t budge on the price, and it’s a 2.5hr drive. I’m gonna pass on this one. Weather is nice enough to take the windows out right now...soft top for the win still haha. I’ll be getting a black twill soft top soon instead.

Reactions: JamesAndTheSahara