2005 bright silver auto TJR

Hard top?
download.jpg

The highline fender flares are friggin huge! Lol the PO did say they were in pretty decent shape. They will need a coat of Bedliner on them because of some surface scratches, but all in all they arnt too bad. I had planned on doing that anyway, but seeing them now I def have too. I’ll try and post some pics tomorrow. Been a long day haha.

See, you're like me... You just can't stop spending money. I feel the addiction man... I really do. It's like I always have to be doing something to it.

Reactions: tomtaylz and Starrs
Top looks pretty clean. If you want to make it look cleaner yet, try a Mr. Clean magic eraser with a little water.

Reactions: Starrs
View attachment 39948
@Ranger_b0b the sun plays tricks on us all. The top is prolly the closest to new I’ve seen. Here you go. If you see anything else please let me know. Multiple eyes see many different things. The specs are lint and dust lol

Must have been a trick of the lighting in the original photo... Sure looked caved in. Your second photo looks great. What did you give for it, if you don't mind me asking? Thinking about selling my hard top...I don't really need it.

Must have been a trick of the lighting in the original photo... Sure looked caved in. Your second photo looks great. What did you give for it, if you don't mind me asking? Thinking about selling my hard top...I don't really need it.
He was asking 900 and really wanted to move it this wknd so we agreed upon 700. I found one in Nashville almost the same as this for 1275 I think it was. I had given up finding one for the longest time.