Advice on how to sell my Jeep

="Squatch, post: 496280, member: I hope the OP knows what he's getting into for a daily driver, or he might have another car for sale in short order.
Seriously doubt it. It’ll be for sale in less than 3 months. Judging from his posts he’s as fickle as a 12 year old girl. I was going to chime in about the third post and say that the only thing wrong with Ad was the price. He’s trying to sell a $3000 Jeep for way too much. The thread got too interesting and I didn’t post. It sounds like he has always had someone to bail him out and now he’s trying to get mommy to do it again.

Find someone who's never previously owned a wrangler and make sure she looks pretty
The Jeep way, this is not!!
1579659626360.png

I think we all should get 10 points for showing up.

What's the moral of this thread?

Well, one , this ain't really a great forum for trying to get out of the TJ world.

We are like the mafia , we will park one in your driveway with a horses head in the seat.

All said , he's just trying to get something he likes more ...and that's ok. That is exactly how a lot of us ended up here.

There is no way I'm parking a Jeep in his driveway with a horses head in the seat.

A horses head in the seat of his Jeep, wherever it is, would be fine.
Oh that's funny . ..I'm laughing man.

reminds me of the little bunny rabbit talkin to the bear and the bear asked the bunny rabbit if poop stuck to his fur.

When the rabbit said no, he picked him up and wiped his rear end

I bet there is no vehicle Forum on the internet that can hold a candle to us when we take the gloves off.

It's one thing to be man enough to buy a TJ... It's another thing to be man enough to stay on the TJ Forum.

I think I'm starting to understand why the four-door Wranglers sell so well... It's probably a lot easier to survive over there. What do you reckon somebody's going to do to you... Show a picture of an angry bird grill.

Last edited:
I bet there is no vehicle Forum on the internet that can hold a candle to us when we take the gloves off.

It's one thing to be man enough to buy a TJ... It's another thing to be man enough to stay on the TJ Forum.

I'm think I'm starting to understand why the four-door Wranglers sell so well... It's probably a lot easier to survive over there. What do you reckon somebody's going to do to you... Show a picture of an angry bird grill.
Bird gang is weak over there.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
Bird gang is weak over there.
I have surfed Facebook and watched them...... They will post pictures and comment to each other about how good their grills look...you'll see a picture of one with the doors off and the hinges will still be hanging on the Jeep where they unbolted the doors from the hinges.

you'll see a picture of one with the doors off and the hinges will still be hanging on the Jeep where they unbolted the doors from the hinges.
If that isn’t the most JKU thing I’ve ever heard.

I wonder if they ever realize they’re the laughing stock of the Jeep world lol.

Just wanted to say that I do wish this kid luck with selling his TJ. While I about gagged on his "respect" comments, and I didn't like the way he responded to some of the good advice given by some good people, I still find myself having to remember that he's just a kid. Whoever it was that suggested he come back and read this thread again in about ten or twenty years, really hit it spot-on. I'd like to think that the more mature OP will look back and realize a few things that he maybe could have done/said differently.

I finally gave in and clicked on this thread. Just what I expected. But 11 pages?! WTH??? I read 9 of them. Talk about a convoluted story. Kid has some growing up to do. Hopefully he’ll start living in reality. You overpaid ya brat, now deal with it and please stop with the Miata talk!