Aggressive drivers toward Jeeps?

Seems like this is turning into the piss and moan thread which we already have for this.

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/piss-moan-table.39677/

Don't get me started on the UFOs that keep following my Jeep. Good thing the government keeps shooting them down.........eventually. :unsure:

db62be3ed274a64a34b2375787722119.jpg

No, no, no sweetie, let me fix that confiused dumb fuckery:

IF you are NOT PASSING, then STAY THE FUCK OUT of LEFT LANE.
Universal fucking rule, works everywhere in the world, and where it is followed - roads are much safer.
Not "going above the speed limit", not "10mph over", not "20 over" not any "over" ... Not passing ? Stay the fuck out!

Not in CA. There's usually enough traffic to where all lanes are being used. Hopefully lane 1 is the 'fast lane'. Unless you get grandma in there that will not travel 1mph over the speed limit because 'THAT'S THE LAW' as my MIL would tell you. As a result, pass in any lane you can. Shoulder? No problem.

Lane 2 slows down a bit? Cut off the guy in lane 1 immediately. Then flip him off for not slowing down to let you in.

I live in deep south Texas and we get a lot of drivers from Mexico here and they all drive like a bunch of Ass-Hats their favorite thing is making either left turns from the right lane or right turns from the left. And stop lights and signs are just suggestions But as far as being aggressive not really they do tend to tail gate alot but that might just be my mirrors because everyone looks like their up my ass but their really not.