Alex01 Silver Sport Build Thread

I used a plasma cutter to take mine off. Much easier than trying to cut and grind it off. First time using one, too!

Watching a plasma cutter cut through thick steel is like watching sorcery. I was blown away how quickly the cut happened the first time I saw one in action. And it was a very clean cut too.

Revolution sent the full kit. Pretty amazing warrantee. Wish the usa shafts with the lifetime warranty were available at the time. Atleast I know I'm covered for life on the rear.

20230507_203518.jpg

Got a bit tipsy today. My 3 year old wanted to go "offroading" so we brought his sisters jeep to the 4x4 area next to the house.

Dad had to participate as well.... the entry didn't instill confidence.

20230613_175101.jpg

But it lead to this nice flex shot.

20230613_175533.jpg

@bobthetj03 not bad for setting them up for MC's....

20230613_175624.jpg

I asked the 3 year old if I should go back after turning around and he said yes.... figured he'd have more common sense...

20230613_175821.jpg

At this point the rig was really tippy and I was a bit worried to get out to take the photo. I was thinking my weight might actually be the only thing holding it up but I needed evidence and asking the 3 year old to take the photo wasn't an option.

Some middle schoolers showed up on dirtbikes while I was outside the jeep and asked if I needed help. I just told them to take my phone and record so I had a video if it ended up on it's side
20230613_175957.jpg

But the best part of the day was the going jeeping with my son.
20230613_181517.jpg

He even got stuck at one point and needed a recovery. May need to get some lockers.

20230613_182145.jpg

Last edited:
Got a bit tipsy today. My 3 year old wanted to go "offroading" so we brought his sisters jeep to the 4x4 area next to the house.

View attachment 432387

View attachment 432393

View attachment 432388

I asked the 3 year old if I should go back after turning around and he said yes.... figured he'd have more common sense...

View attachment 432389

At this point the rig was really tippy and I was a bit worried to get out to take the photo. I was thinking my weight might actually be the only thing holding it up but I needed evidence and asking the 3 year old to take the photo wasn't an option.

Some middle schoolers showed up on dirtbikes while I was outside the jeep and asked if I needed help. I just told them to take my phone and record so I had a video if it ended up on it's side

View attachment 432390

View attachment 432391

He even got stuck at one point and needed a recovery. May need to get some lockers.

View attachment 432392
I don't know about that, to me it looks like he is winching you out. 🤭

View attachment 432387

View attachment 432393

View attachment 432388

View attachment 432389

View attachment 432390

View attachment 432391

View attachment 432392

That’s good training! 🙂

Reactions: HardSell and Alex01

View attachment 432387

View attachment 432393

View attachment 432388

View attachment 432389

View attachment 432390

View attachment 432391

View attachment 432392

Those last two pictures are priceless! I mean, the one with your rear tire 6 feet off the ground is cool too, but seeing the kid having fun and taking it so seriously is awesome! His facial expressions are incredible

Those last two pictures are priceless! I mean, the one with your rear tire 6 feet off the ground is cool too, but seeing the kid having fun and taking it so seriously is awesome! His facial expressions are incredible

He had a blast except when he slipped in a mud puddle and got his pants muddy. I tried to make him feel better by doing the same thing but instead of landing in soft mud, I put my knee directly into a rock. Ouch. The Jeep ran out of battery fairly quickly so I have a feeling he'll want to head back again.

He had a blast except when he slipped in a mud puddle and got his pants muddy. I tried to make him feel better by doing the same thing but instead of landing in soft mud, I put my knee directly into a rock. Ouch. The Jeep ran out of battery fairly quickly so I have a feeling he'll want to head back again.

Have you modified it to run on M18 battery packs yet?

• Haha
Reactions: Plumber1
He rocks that pink jeep like a boss!

Both the neighbors across the street have young kids, he's the youngest though. But, each family has a power wheel so almost daily you'll see them cruising around the street. He's had lots of practice.

Pink jeep has been totaled.

20230704_170107.jpg

Both motors, the cross link, and motor mounts were ripped out.

He said he wants me to fix it lol. Guess it's time for amazon and the welder.

Last edited:
Pink jeep has been totaled.

View attachment 438468

Both motors, the cross link, and motor mounts were ripped out.

He said he wants me to fix it lol. Guess it's time for amazon and the welder.

Time for some lesson in plastic welding :ROFLMAO: to get is back on the trail

Or he is looking for an upgrade, after all you added a new JL