Anybody up for a random meme dump?

What about the Arco super grocery store? or that park by the INL? We will ignore those radiation contamination signs...
That could work too... I just wouldn't try any further up 93 though, the locals would probably start shooting long before the local sheriff's departments caught wind of it!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That could work too... I just wouldn't try any further up 93 though, the locals would probably start shooting long before the local sheriff's departments caught wind of it!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well what if we shoot back? I know there is some serious craziness up there, almost as bad as the UP of Michigan... they did burn out a guy from North Dakota in Nevada, its still the wild west. The same town had some locals burn out the meth house too...

1643318799701.png

This brings up fond memories: I was living in a condo where you had to buzz people in. My ex wife let two Jehovah's witnesses in by mistake, but waited for me because I was getting something out of the car.

Threw them the fuck out of the condo complex. They were pissed, but obviously weren't going to do anything about it.

Asked my ex why she was even talking to them since she's more rude than I am. Said she wanted to entertain them long enough to see how pissed I would be and then watch the aftermath. :D