Anybody up for a random meme dump?

DF2B83EC-5E32-4646-A760-C0571B38B607.jpeg

That is why I try to get a row 2 aisle seat. That way I don't have to deal with the unloaders. Grab my small carryon from under the row 1 seat, and spring up. I'm out of the jetway before the unloaders even get started.

I’m disappointed. I figured you’d go for row one so you could keep that nasty screen stashed in the armrest. Even at the expense of having to stash your bag in the overhead bin.

I’m disappointed. I figured you’d go for row one so you could keep that nasty screen stashed in the armrest. Even at the expense of having to stash your bag in the overhead bin.
What screen?

I really wish they'd just do away with the overhead bins. You could load/unload a plane in less than 10 minutes. The flight attendants I've discussed this idea with agree. Check that damn bag!

What screen?

I really wish they'd just do away with the overhead bins. You could load/unload a plane in less than 10 minutes. The flight attendants I've discussed this idea with agree. Check that damn bag!

The ones you watch movies on. Which are in the headrests in front of most rows, except 1.