Anyone have pictures of their TJ with 35's on a 4 inch lift?

On mine, the body lift turned out to be very beneficial. I had installed it before the suspension lift because I expected it would be useful.

I am currently using the RS5000X shocks for a 3.5” lift. I am left with about 5” of shaft exposed on my shocks. When the pairs of shocks are 100% compressed, I have no rubbing. However, when cycling the axles I found out that the tires will just barely rub when one shock is at full compression and the other at full extension. On the front, at full flex, the tire will only rub when the wheel is at full lock left or right.

Without the body lift I would have definitely lost an inch of uptravel to prevent the tires from rubbing at full flex.

5.5" on 35s.

IMG_20190410_075656.jpg

What is your uptravel?

About 7" or so. It's enough that it gets into the fenders with the Hutchinsons. The steel wheels had more backspacing and they just barely cleared the fenders when crossed up. If it's straight compression, both tires will rub the fender lip. I've smashed two of the fender flares up against trees, so I'll likely get the wider stock-ish looking flares to replace them.

2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubion Tomb Raider Limited Edition

Currie Enterprises BUILT + Kenne Bell SUPERCHARGED

Currie Enterprises Johnny Joint™ complete suspension kit: 4" suspension + 1" body lift + Currie AntiRock sway bars

35" BFG All Terrain LT315/75R16 LIKE NEW with road hazard warranties from America's (Discount) Tire

Mickey Thompson Classic Lock II 16" 5x5 lug polished aluminum wheels

Absolutely ZERO tire rub, even at full articulation.

Just listed for sale at $22,500 with only 30,700 miles

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2f4a.jpg

Tomb Raider SMALL.jpg

IMG_2150.JPG

I'll be lifting my 99 TJ sometime this month with a 4" inch lift kit. I remember seeing this guy with a TJ as well at the gas station and asked about his lift, same thing, 4" lift with 35's and it looked great. Just in case, I've also purchased a Rough Country 1.75" Coil Spacer, but yeah what I'm asking for is if anybody has any pictures of the same build. (4" with 35's)

Thanks!
10802ADD-4E56-4C0B-BCFD-0997F094BA5C.jpeg
963B97A3-A042-4644-8981-7410763986A0.jpeg