Colorado April Phoolz! April 2, 2022

Maybe we can all band together and build a Camry for you.
1649013600833.png

Had I not brought the trailer I probably wouldn't have messed around in that spot as long as I did🙄
having it affords you some fuckaroundabilty. then, the fact it can happen so easily with no intention is enough reason for it. how was the front 1/2 of the rig y'all chopped for the back 1/2?

Reactions: psrivats
That one is long gone. There's another one there right now. I didn't even think about that as an option. The problem is, my rig is so beat up anyway I'm thinking of starting fresh.
ay i remember somebody had the thought of liftin the front 1/4" up enough to negate the body and MML. at that time the work wasn't worth the projected reward but rebuilding the front end might make it a much easier endeavor to pursue.

but after making my own back 1/2 kit, any frame damage i get will be replaced with a lighter round DOM tube structure.

Reactions: hosejockey61
ay i remember somebody had the thought of liftin the front 1/4" up enough to negate the body and MML. at that time the work wasn't worth the projected reward but rebuilding the front end might make it a much easier endeavor to pursue.

That was mine before I did the front stretch.

Reactions: someguysjeep
That was mine before I did the front stretch.
a confession is worth more than an accusation.

thats why i brought it up...................... the idea is close to home and has a couple heads to work around any potential issues, also opens up some suspension space since the upper mounts move with the frame rails.

As a follow up for everyone wondering, driver side frame at the bumper is 1.75" lower than the passenger side. Radiator is broken. Axle is broken. Frame side track bar is broken. Driver side body mount broken. Driver fender FUBAR. Grille FUBAR. Hood destroyed. Windshield and frame destroyed. Rear body FUBAR into tailgate. Top destroyed.

Other than that she's ok. 😂

View attachment 320362

View attachment 320363

View attachment 320364

View attachment 320365
Glad you are ok. I have a couple Tj tubs , got a hood with a few hail dents but still good, and a few cowl panels and a new tailgate all. Taking up space in my barn, I am also redoing my Tj at the moment or I would have been there. Taking off steel Tube fenders and rear stretch armor from Genright. Let me know if you need anything I don’t need this stuff. Pilling up on the property or in my barn. I just down in the Springs area.