Baby steps build

Totally cool! Looking forward to seeing this and getting your impressions. What shocks will you be running?

Totally cool! Looking forward to seeing this and getting your impressions. What shocks will you be running?

I have RS5000x in the front and I’m going to pick some up for the rear also. It’s kind of a budget build at this point but I’m pretty excited to do it myself and see how it turns out and works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JamesAndTheSahara
I have RS5000x in the front and I’m going to pick some up for the rear also. It’s kind of a budget build at this point but I’m pretty excited to do it myself and see how it turns out and works.

DIY, that’s the best part! Good plan!

1 thing about the lifetime warranty that I like is that that will replace them if they sag. There is no fine print but there is an asterisk about only covering defects and workmanship.

That’s always nice to have! And as long as they are in business, they should honor it.

Yep, that rusted out piece you showed. I have one in better but not perfect condition. All yours if you want it

Haha. I keep staring at it trying to get myself to sand it. Send me a pic when you get a second. I’ll gladly take it off your hands. This one will fully flake off if I keep peeling at it

Who’s got pics of cycling their suspension?? I’ve read threads and at the moment bumpstop for 31s and 3” coils is the order.