Current Atlas Wait Thread

B00mb00m

The Church of Cutting Brakes of Atlas-Front Digs
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
This may help people get through the wait for an Atlas that is currently unbelievably backordered. I'll start, I ordered Nov 30, 2020 - EST ship date April 02, 2021. If you already got it delivered post it here so we have hope.
1607637387498.png

Is replacing the 241OR worth it for an Atlas II?

Mine is "clunky"
I went from the 231, so the upgrade was huge. You get twin stick shifters which will allow you to run 2L and perform front digs. The other thing is the ability to choose the ratio you want. I went to a 5.0:1 ratio and love it.

I went from the 231, so the upgrade was huge. You get twin stick shifters which will allow you to run 2L and perform front digs. The other thing is the ability to choose the ratio you want. I went to a 5.0:1 ratio and love it.
Whoa!? You must have a manual?

• Love
Reactions: Wildman
Is replacing the 241OR worth it for an Atlas II?

Mine is "clunky"
I mean I don't actually have an Atlas but as far as I see it's a game changer around here being able to front dig for manueverability and for off camber stuff like snow and such.

• Haha
Reactions: Quigley and Wildman
I don't mean to rub it in but I've had this on my shelf since April.

View attachment 209590
What's wrong with you man!?! There are less fortunate jeepers in the PNW who would love have an Atlas at home and you mock their unfortunate plight. Now EAT YOUR VEGETABLES!