Currie Antirock CE-9900 $360 on Amazon

Mine does that too. And I don't disconnect my Antirock.
7df3699279eaa3acbd931d0a0bf32b0b.jpg
1f1f367991ab666fa64d85cd4ad0c30b.jpg

Will they fit on stock suspension?

I assume it would. I have 2 inch with 3/4 spacer. I had to cut so the joints threaded all the way down and applied lock tight. One issue is the arm wants to hit the front fender near the headlight. With a 3 or 4 inch lift it’s not and issue. I tested mine and the arm is half an inch from the fender and full bump

Last edited:
I assume it would. I have 2 inch with 3/4 spacer. I had to cut so the joints threaded all the way down and applied lock tight. One issue is the arm wants to hit the front fender near the headlight. With a 3 or 4 inch lift it’s not and issue. I tested my and the arm is half an inch from the fender and full bump
So is that to say that it comes close to hitting at full stuff, but doesn't actually make contact? My AR just arrived yesterday, and I have the OME 2" HD springs to install. Don't know if I'll need spacers, or not. I have a winch, but the bumper is not one of the heavy aftermarket units, so the weight might not be as much of an issue for me. With that set-up, should I be at all concerned with the arms making contact?

So is that to say that it comes close to hitting at full stuff, but doesn't actually make contact? My AR just arrived yesterday, and I have the OME 2" HD springs to install. Don't know if I'll need spacers, or not. I have a winch, but the bumper is not one of the heavy aftermarket units, so the weight might not be as much of an issue for me. With that set-up, should I be at all concerned with the arms making contact?

I think you will be fine. Currie sells the shorter 6-1/2 inch rods for smaller lifts. But you could also cut the middle part of the rod and weld them back together and be able to use the jam nut. My arms are just a notch above parallel when on even ground. The droop is no problem and no where close to inverting

Reactions: Squatch
I think you will be fine. Currie sells the shorter 6-1/2 inch rods for smaller lifts. But you could also cut the middle part of the rod and weld them back together and be able to use the jam nut. My arms are just a notch above parallel when on even ground. The droop is no problem and no where close to inverting
Thanks, Chief. Appreciate the response!

Quick question for those who have installed the Antirock. Did you have the AR arms tightened against the bushing or along the same plane as the end of the torsion bar? Instructions say to have it against the bushing but Stu's writeup has it aligned flush with the end of the bar. I have the bar centered with equal amounts of bar sticking out both ends. Link for reference: https://www.stu-offroad.com/suspension/antirock/antirock-2.htm

The arms bottom out on the torsion bar. It really only goes together one way. I believe mine has a small amount of side to side play. If yours doesn't, it will soon.

Thanks, so did you have about 1/16 inch space between the arm and bushings on both sides? Looks like I will have about 1/16 space either between the arms and bushing or arm and the washer/end bolt.

Yes I have about the same 1/16 from the bushing. I put the grip of death on the bolt and locking nut. It clears the bolts holding the steering pump

Last edited:
Reactions: dieselvrr