Daily Driver, Go Where I Want To Build

So far, I have moved the driver's side upper spring seats along with the shock install. Passenger side is this weekend.
Interesting, they did look more angled back in the before pic, did your lift height change?

Last edited:
Day 2 of the passenger side
20210307_103001.jpg

gives up............your gonna have to pry his fingers off the wheel when that time comes.

• Haha
Reactions: D M
Are you wrapping it up at least?
Finally finished after two solid weekends! This is the hardest modification I have done to the Jeep. A rear outboard is much easier. But the Jeep has never driven better.

This is as dramatic of a change as the initial outboard years ago and then the recent retune. There is very little body roll. Hard fast turns are flatter than they were before. Brake dive is significantly decreased. While I am aware of the road surface, nothing is jarring except for the biggest of impacts.

I am going to play with the rear adjusters again to see if I can better balance the rear to the front now that the front is doing so much more to control the vehicle.

A big thanks to both @mrblaine and @hosejockey61 for making this happen. I have a Jeep that handles like a sports car that I never knew I wanted and it's really great!

Some pics in the near future...

Last edited: