Daily Driver, Go Where I Want To Build

mrblaine

Crew Member
Supporting Member
Clever idea

You can get more clever. Use one of these which has an Ace Key locking mechanism that moves the pins out to lock it in the hitch. Run it upside down and bolt the gate lift preventer to it with a large bolt, anti rotation tabs, and some green Loctite. About as bulletproof for the average thief as you can get.
1659621222684.png

1659621313317.png

NashvilleTJ

I miss the snow...
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
You can get more clever. Use one of these which has an Ace Key locking mechanism that moves the pins out to lock it in the hitch. Run it upside down and bolt the gate lift preventer to it with a large bolt, anti rotation tabs, and some green Loctite. About as bulletproof for the average thief as you can get.
View attachment 348170

View attachment 348171

That’s cool. Can’t cut the pin. Have you come across any good coupler locks when attached to the truck? Every one I’ve seen is easily defeated with a cordless grinder and a cut off wheel.

taylormade73

No More Shimmies? 🤞
Supporting Member
View attachment 348170

View attachment 348171

I thought it was to help Wile E. keep people in.