Daily Driver, Go Where I Want To Build

I couldnt find mine last night. I must have tossed it awhile back.

Mine went into a dumpster when my old shop moved. Of all the things I grudgingly threw away, who knew that would be something I actually needed.

Reactions: tworley
I just picked one up from a friend cleaning out his garage if you need me to ship it.

Thanks. I'll keep it in mind. I have a lead on one for $25, but they can be found locally for less if I can be patient.

Last edited:
I ran out to buy a factory spare tire mount from a guy on CL. I ended up selling him my entire rear bumper and carrier. Good riddance!
20190702_202501.jpg

Now I don't have a rear bumper. :(
20190702_202512.jpg

Looks like you'll need to space the front again. Ugh!

The front dropped about 3/4". That put the travel bias closer to 50/50. Not a bad thing. The rear didn't change much more than a tank of gas would. Maybe 1/2". I have a 1" spacer in there I can switch out for something thinner.

The Exogate arrives tomorrow. That will put ~45lbs back onto the rear. Hopefully Swag will have a 4th of July sale.

Last edited:
Reactions: strumble8
Unless you absolutely have to have a hitch, I would just do a bumper plate.

I really want a hitch so I can pretend to still need my small trailer. Blaine modified a Big Hit to make the receiver less prominent. I'll do something similar to mine.

Reactions: DrDmoney
Getting the tires balanced again. The guy at Discount had never seen wheel weights moved and spread across the wheel like mine were!

Here is the old carrier and bumper.
20190318_155111.jpg

And this is stock. The Exogate shouldn't change this very much, plus I know I now have the ability to pull any tire really close in to the body. The Swag Big Hit will occupy a bit more space than nothing, but it will still be a significant improvement!
20190703_115025.jpg

Getting the tires balanced again. The guy at Discount had never seen wheel weights moved and spread across the wheel like mine were!

Here is the old carrier and bumper.
View attachment 102404

And this is stock. The Exogate shouldn't change this very much, plus I know I now have the ability to pull any tire really close in to the body. The Swag Big Hit will occupy a bit more space than nothing, but it will still be a significant improvement!
View attachment 102403
Are those Centramatic wheel balancers?