Did I buy your Jeep

RJH

Supporting Member
Hello all, been wanting a Jeep for over a decade and finally decided to pull the trigger. 109k miles, Automatic, and decent upgrades here and there overall it was really clean with zero rust, hood is badly sun damaged though, interior a solid 8/10.
35D3D2F4-D9F1-4533-A7B5-23BBDD8BBCBF.jpeg

It does need some work/maintenance as far as brakes go “I will be contacting Black Magic asap” and in need of a new body lift/short arm update “Savvy 4in short arm” , tummy tuck , and axles shafts to actually handle the 35s, and new tires , winch are all the list of immediate needs

Drove 3 hours to check the Jeep out and almost had a dealbreaker
C4889EFA-06FB-4735-9508-B6D50C051206.jpeg

Long story short the guy I bought it off of had the Jeep for a year and never drove it sat in his garage put on 100 miles in his 1 year of ownership, so the guy he bought it from did this.everything else on the Jeep was pretty much in great shape. Looks very rudimentary. Fast forward 1 week and with the help of a friend got this installed. Welds aren’t that pretty but it will work for now. The shocks definitely aren’t the right length but those will be addressed at the time of body/short arm lift

59CDDCFC-8018-451F-B940-37216A67B9C5.jpeg

FBE71A4E-DE4C-41D5-A396-B8BFEECDD6F4.jpeg

Installed an Antirock, changed out some old hoses and took apart the Currectlync greased everything with non synthetic , greased the adams driveshaft. Now it sits in the driveway with no clear direction on which updates I should address first.
Thanks for reading, maybe this was somebody’s old Jeep here.

Last edited:
Reactions: TWiG01 and L J
welcome to the forum 🍻
you have excellent taste in Jeeps