Engine swap ideas

It would be great in a TJ honestly, especially since I believe you can pick the cylinder head you want to use, that would allow you to put the exhaust manifold on whichever side of the engine best worked for you.

It does look interesting. There website does not list anything but the article itself. Hopefully someday it might be available.

Reactions: RustyAutoholicGuy
It would be great in a TJ honestly, especially since I believe you can pick the cylinder head you want to use, that would allow you to put the exhaust manifold on whichever side of the engine best worked for you.
being a pushrod engine i don't see how you could flip the cylinder head around to chose manifold orientation?

Reactions: ColoJeep and BlueC
being a pushrod engine i don't see how you could flip the cylinder head around to chose manifold orientation?

I'm trying to find the article that talked about it, I swear I read that you could use either LS head so you could orientate the intake and exhaust where you needed it to go in your engine bay.

I'm trying to find the article that talked about it, I swear I read that you could use either LS head so you could orientate the intake and exhaust where you needed it to go in your engine bay.

Sure , you could orientate the manifolds to either side , But as Rickyd said the pushrods always would stay on the same side off the block.....