EVATHETJ...Zero To Hero, One Part At A Time

wow that's some prime meat right there.....tough as old boots that Currie stuff...awesome choice.

DAMN thats a lot of good stuff! you can send all that my way and ill test it for you...you know to make sure it all works and is quality. I'll keep the stuff that isnt so good

Can do! I've been looking for someone to help me with day to day testing, this is perfect timing.

Damn... that axle is pure eye candy! Must have!!!

Right!? Seeing the front and rear axle together every day is drool worthy lol

That's one nice shack!

Haha, I was wondering if someone was going to make a comment about the "shack." It is ridiculously nice, father in law just finished having it built 2 weeks ago. Im not much of a fisherman but it's awesome to be able to drive around on the ice and then hang out in a heated place like that

wow that's some prime meat right there.....tough as old boots that Currie stuff...awesome choice.

Thanks a lot man! I'm excited, thanks for checking the thread out :)

Reactions: Chris
I'm curious as to why, since you went with Currie axles, you didn't go with Currie control arms...?

That's a really good question, and a simple answer; I was fortunate to have hands on experience with both control arms through a close group of friends.

The Metalcloak control arms were better built and more comfortable on the road. To me that is. Obviously people will have different opinions but at the end of the day it's what you like better.

Not at All, all said and done the front and rear combined were about $15,000 shipped to my door.

Those were complete axles though? Gears, shafts, lockers, ready to bolt-on? If so, then I think that's actually a fair price all things considered.

Those were complete axles though? Gears, shafts, lockers, ready to bolt-on? If so, then I think that's actually a fair price all things considered.

It was completely bolt in ready, and that's in Canadian dollars, not bad at all imo

Why did you do Dana 44s F&R instead of the other axles currie offers?

I wanted to keep down on weight as much as I could since the other mods were already beginning to add on the lbs

Also, I will never run larger than 37" tires which the rj44's can handle :)

I was planning on putting the RJ44s on mine as well. I didn't realize that was Canadian dollars, that makes it even better of a deal for me.

I'll get them at some point. Not necessarily because I "need" them, but because I want them... haha

I also would never have any need to go to Dana 60 axles either.

Reactions: JamesAndTheSahara
This is one nice build. Good for you. I too Run Currie products and love them. I have miles to go! My LJ is as my wife says “the other woman”. As I say, she is bad ass. Some day I’ll have to talk to MrBlaine about a mid arm setup. Great work!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris
It was completely bolt in ready, and that's in Canadian dollars, not bad at all imo

I wanted to keep down on weight as much as I could since the other mods were already beginning to add on the lbs
If you keep towing your Ice Shack I can see why you have to keep your jeep on a diet... lol

This is one nice build. Good for you. I too Run Currie products and love them. I have miles to go! My LJ is as my wife says “the other woman”. As I say, she is bad ass. Some day I’ll have to talk to MrBlaine about a mid arm setup. Great work!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love (secretly) my wife giving me a hard time about the jeep being my other woman in my life, glad to see it isn't just me who experiences that. Thanks for the praise, much appreciated!

If you keep towing your Ice Shack I can see why you have to keep your jeep on a diet... lol

Lol, that's a good way of looking at it ;)

Well, last night was one of those nights...

IMG_20180110_205752_659.jpg

Screenshot_20180111-195651.png

Couple that with the fact that Teraflex just revealed they've made falcon shocks for the tj...bad night. Lol