inkedrose

washed up superhero
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Took my first run through Kelly Flats, in Northern Colorado. Made it up Heart Attack Hill and through the Chutes without winching or any bypasses. Watched a buggy flop on its side and a guy on 40's (I'm on 35's) get hooked up right before it was my turn into the Chutes. Wish I had video of Heart Attack Hill but my girl was to busy death gripping the dash to film. Kissed 3 out of 4 fenders but otherwise made it through unscathed. Helped a guy with a blown tire, winched up another guy and my buddy had to yank out a 3rd in a ditch. Good day of wheeling!

Nice video and looks like a great day of wheeling!

I was just up there a couple of week ago too....

VUAO1708.JPEG

SXCY9306.JPEG

Nice video and looks like a great day of wheeling!

I was just up there a couple of week ago too....

View attachment 466566

View attachment 466567

Nice dude! I took almost same line, went more passenger over second ledge. Where you based? I'm always looking of rpeople to wheel with, my girl lives in Fort Collins so have run most the trails up near the border

The chutes are fun at Kelly Flats. Last time I was up there, there were probably 50+ jeeps and side by sides in front of us, made for an absolute horrible day.
20190622_115820.jpg

20200530_105022.jpg

If you ever go back up there, Moody Hill can be a fun spot and is not too far away. Its an in and out trail to an old rock quarry that has a bunch of different lines. You can spend quite a bit of time playing there.

• Wow
Reactions: inkedrose and jjvw