Front "Great-Value" Antirock?

Having been a tech vendor for 7-11, I can assure you they are a horrible company to work with. I could tell you some stories about 2am troubleshooting sessions with their CTO showing his ass... But I could probably get over some of that if they would take some of those profits and put them into ONE FUCKING MOP and maybe the training to use it.

Yeah, 7-11 is a real trigger for me. Those wounds are deep.

Feel free to carry on with the regularly scheduled discussion.

Besides, they quit carrying Playboy.

• Haha
Reactions: John Cooper
I know you hate smart phones but I didn't realize you also were unaware of the internet.

Because the internet also has thought-provoking articles.

his web browser is so locked down that shit only comes in ascii

5a970fc8847d3dadc09e82fced6635a3.jpg

Some of this reminds me of a trap I fell into with a counterfeit ARB compressor from Amazon. Opened the box, sent it back. Lots of sellers out there misleading people. Have to really read the fine print sometimes.

How did you know it was counterfeit?

Reactions: John Cooper

It’s not immediately obvious, but if you look really close, you can see the differences. I almost fell into one of those ARB dual compressor look alikes. I did some research and quickly determined that one was not like the other.

I take it back, the knock off was from eBay. It was a little cheaper but not enough to think it would be a fake.

Cheap plain brown box, poor quality reproduction compressor and hardware, and the misspelled instructions tipped me off. I got the real ARB directly from Amazon, not an affiliate seller.

Reactions: Apparition
It’s not immediately obvious, but if you look really close, you can see the differences. I almost fell into one of those ARB dual compressor look alikes. I did some research and quickly determined that one was not like the other.

I’ll have to check mine. I picked up a couple more ARB compressors from Amazon recently and the boxes are different than the ones I have in the other Jeep so thought I’d ask. I’ve got a while to determine if there are any issues.

I take it back, the knock off was from eBay. It was a little cheaper but not enough to think it would be a fake.

Cheap plain brown box, poor quality reproduction compressor and hardware, and the misspelled instructions tipped me off. I got the real ARB directly from Amazon, not an affiliate seller.

Amazon but what appear to be very nice ARB boxes but modernized from my others.

Reactions: AMS417
Amazon but what appear to be very nice ARB boxes but modernized from my others.

Its probably OK. I'm pretty sure the ones I was looking at were on Ebay, and they were a whole bunch less expensive than ARB...but looked VERY similar. Kinda like if they were made in the same factory, but branded differently. So I looked into the reproductions and determined that they had different pumps, ran hotter and louder and were generally a MUCH inferior products (more than the price difference would lead you to believe).

I took the family to ICE at the Opryland Hotel this morning, and I was thinking of you, JJ…

View attachment 484476

I'm glad that my low-effort grandstanding over a minimal sacrifice to make a low-stakes political statement inspires someone!

Thoughts and prayers! 🤣