Front track bar: Currie or JKS?

Looking for some input on a track bar. I have a 4in lift with adjustable CA’s, HD from my diff cover. I have a rear track bar with the relocation bracket on already. I want to hear some opinions about modifying or installing a different mount for the front. I’m in the market for a track bar and want to ensure I do it right once. I’m looking at the JKS or the Currie. I know everyone is inclinated to respond with Currie but those with a JKS I would like to hear your inputs. Or even the Clayton track bar. Thanks again
Go with a Currie! I went through several track bars before I finally just bit the bullet and bought a Currie! I probably spent more buying sub par track bars than just buying the Currie the first time around! I’ve never been happier! JKS is the only track bar I ever saw come apart on a Jeep run! It only took us three hours to put it back together!

JKS is the only track bar I ever saw come apart on a Jeep run! It only took us three hours to put it back together!
If this is the run I'm aware of I believe this was due to service issues, right? Or is that just conjecture since it was only found after the fact?

If this is the run I'm aware of I believe this was due to service issues, right? Or is that just conjecture since it was only found after the fact?
We were on Eagle Rock and the mounting bolt came out and it came apart. Then we tried to use a tree and Jack to put it back together! Fun times! I was just glad that I wasn’t the one to break!😁

• Haha
Reactions: rasband
The circlip fell out and the insides of the joint landed on the trail.

It happened because the owner didn't know he needed to use a press when assembling the joint. So this wasn't JKS's fault.

However, Shawn had a JKS track bar with their screw together joint that fell apart because wouldn't stay tight. That one was a JKS problem.

• Wow
Reactions: rasband
We were on Eagle Rock and the mounting bolt came out and it came apart. Then we tried to use a tree and Jack to put it back together! Fun times! I was just glad that I wasn’t the one to break!😁
We ended up using your old enormous bumper with my bottle jack to press everything together.

7A102112-D3D1-43D0-8268-45214DA8014A.jpeg

Reactions: Igoo65 and rasband
Just to add more info, my recently acquired JKS track bar has the dual density bushing on the axle end.

129BD5D2-B1E9-4D4F-9813-7ED4706FF08B.jpeg

Reactions: Fargo